Recently published research from MarketLine, "Global Real Estate", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/04/2014 -- Global Real Estate industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global real estate market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The real estate industry looks at renting and leasing residential properties. The industry is valued using the total revenues generated by landlord via leasing and renting private and council properties. Values are calculated using the average annual rent multiplied by the number of rented properties and volume includes number of houses/properties rented out (vacant properties excluded). Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2013 exchange rates.
- The global real estate industry had total revenues of $3,434.9bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9% between 2009 and 2013.
- Industry volume increased with a CAGR of 1.4% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 470,536.2 thousand rented properties in 2013.
- The performance of the industry is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 6.7% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $4,759.4bn by the end of 2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the real estate market in the global
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalreal estate market
Leading company profiles reveal details of key real estate market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global real estate market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Global real estate market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the Global real estate market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global real estate market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Delek Global Real Estate Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Real Estate: Global Industry Guide
- Real Estate in Canada
- Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. (XIN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Real Estate in China
- Pirelli & C. Real Estate SpA (PRS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Heiwa Real Estate Co, Ltd (8803) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Tamdeen Real Estate Company (TAM) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Colonia Real Estate AG (KBU) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Real Estate in the United States