Market Research Store : Published latest report on "Global Recordable Optical Disc Market Outlook (2014-2022)" into their database.
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/15/2016 -- The Recordable Optical Disc market is valued at 7,507 million units in 2015 and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of -5.56 to reach 5028.2 million units by 2022. Widening applications of the optical discs, growing consumer preference towards recording, HD broadcasts, and increasing demand for content protection are driving the market growth. However, high raw material costs, cloud based storage services and rivalry from other media storage devices are factors hampering the market growth. The discs that can store large amount of data for longer periods and micro data storage devices are expected to lead the market in near future.
Request For Report Sample Here:
The demand for optical discs is declining in each of the end user segments. Media and entertainment dominates the recordable optical disc market. Healthcare sector is also the important consumers of optical discs to store medical information. The demand for CD and DVD are declining at a hasty rate whereas Blu-ray Disc is expected to witness a positive growth during the forecast period. North America dominates the recordable optical disc market and is expected to continue to dominate the market till 2022.
The key players of the market include, Hitachi Maxell Ltd., Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Sony Corporation, Singulus Technologies, Baer India Limited, CMC Magnetics Corporation, Imation Corp., Falcon Technologies International L.L.C., Moser Baer India Limited, Taiyo Yuden Co., Ltd., and RITEK Corporation.
Do Inquiry About This Report Here:
Product Types Covered:
? Data type
? Audio type
- Blu-ray Disc
- Media industry
- Educational institutes
- Transportation sectors
- Manufacturing industries
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancement