Global Market Research Report on Renal Biomarkers Market 2016 is a professional and in-depth complete study on the current state of the Renal Biomarkers worldwide.
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/16/2016 -- Renal biomarkers help diagnose or identify the patients at risk of developing kidney diseases, by measuring their blood or urine levels. They are commonly released in acute or chronic kidney injuries, which are characterized by the rapid or gradual loss of kidney function resulting into serous clinical implications. There is an impending need for specific and sensitive biomarkers that can identify kidney diseases at the earliest. The early identification helps to take timely preventive steps, before the damage becomes irreversible. The major factors fuelling the global Renal biomarkers market are; increased incidence of kidney diseases, large geriatric population and increasing prevalence of multiple co-morbidities. The market would also gain prominence due to rising incidences of chronic diseases such as diabetes, obesity and hypertension, as these diseases are often associated with the gradual loss of kidney function. Furthermore, increasing investments in research and development will further drive the market, as renal biomarkers are widely used in preclinical and clinical trials, to assess the safety of new drugs. However, lack of transparent reimbursement and regulatory scenario, especially, in the developing countries, is likely to restrain the market.
The global renal biomarkers market is segmented on the basis of marker type, assay platform, application and geography. On the basis of marker type, the market is segmented into Creatinine, Blood urea nitrogen (BUN), Cystatin C, Neutrophil gelatinise-associated lipocalin (NGAL). It is further segmented into other markers such as N-Acetyl-?-D-Glucosaminidase (NAG), Kidney Injury Molecule 1 (Kim1), TIMP-2, L-FABP, Interleukin-18 and Clusterin. The market is segmented on the basis of assay platform type into, Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA) and Turbidimetric Immunoassay which includes Particle-Enhanced Turbidimetric Immunoassay (PETIA). The market further segments into other assay types such as Chemiluminescent Immunoassay (CLIA) and fluorescence immunoassay. Geographically, the market is segmented across four regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA.
Download Brochure for In-feature Information of Renal biomarker Market: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-renal-biomarkers-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014.html#request-sample
Few of the strategies adopted by key industrial players are collaborations, FDA approvals and distribution agreements. For instance, recently, the International Society of Nephrology (ISN) with the support of industry players, has launched, 0by25, a human right initiative to neutralize the count of deaths arising from acute kidney injury, worldwide, by 2025. In Sep 2014, FDA approved Astute Medical's NephroCheck, the first diagnostic test for acute kidney injury. The company also entered into a marketing and development agreement with BioMérieux, allowing the use of NephroCheck on VIDAS immunoassay system. The companies profiled in the report include, Abbott Diagnostics, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Beckman Coulter Inc., Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Astute Medical Inc., Alere Inc., bioMérieux SA and Randox Laboratories Ltd.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global renal biomarkers market is provided
- The market estimations are made in the report by conducting high-end analysis of the key market segments for the period of 2014-2020, which would enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing Market - Opportunities
- An in-depth analysis of key segments of the market demonstrate the types of markers and assay platforms that are currently being used along with the variants that would gain prominence in future
- SWOT analysis enables to study the internal environment of the leading companies for strategy formulation
- Region-wise renal biomarkers market conditions are comprehensively analyzed in the report
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practises followed by leading market players across the geographies
The global renal biomarkers market is segmented below:
Inquiry For Buying This Premium Report: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-renal-biomarkers-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014.html#inquiry-for-buying
Global Renal Biomarkers Market - By Marker Type
- Blood urea nitrogen (BUN)
- Cystatin C
- Neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin (NGAL)
- N-Acetyl-?-D-Glucosaminidase (NAG)
- Kidney Injury Molecule 1 (Kim1)
- TIMP-2 (TIMP metallopeptidase inhibitor 2)
- Liver-Type Fatty Acid-Binding Protein (L-FABP)
- Interleukin-18 (IL-18)
- Global Renal Biomarkers Market - By Assay Platform Type
- Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA)
- Enzymatic Assay
- Turbidimetric Immunoassay
- Particle-Enhanced Turbidimetric Immunoassay (PETIA)
- Chemiluminescent Immunoassay (CLIA)
- Fluorescence Immunoassay
- Global Renal Biomarkers Market - By Application
- Diagnosis and disease progression monitoring
Global Renal Biomarkers Market - By Geography
- North America
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client's specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suite #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 855-465-4651