New Global Respiratory Care Device Market Report Covers market forecast and top Companies like ResMed, Philips Respironics, Covidien(Medtronic), Fisher and Paykel Healthcare, Maquet and others.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/12/2018 -- The worldwide market for Respiratory Care Device is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 9.0% over the next five years, will reach 28300 million US$ in 2023, from 16900 million US$ in 2017, according to a new study.
Respiratory Care is focused on respiratory health products throughout the continuum of care for patients with acute and chronic pulmonary conditions.
Respiratory Care Device is a series device for therapeutic, monitoring and diagnostic application in human beings' home care and hospital used.
Scope of the Report:
- This report focuses on the Respiratory Care Device in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
- The respiratory care devices market is growing at a significant rate since the last decade. Growth in this market is mainly attributed to the high prevalence of respiratory diseases, rising aging population across the globe, high prevalence of smoking, rising urbanization and pollution levels, increasing incidences of preterm births, and lifestyle changes.
- Much more companies getting into the respiratory care device industry and the market are much scattered. Key players in Respiratory care device market include ResMed, Philips Respironics, Covidien(Medtronic), Fisher and Paykel Healthcare, Maquet, CareFusion Corporation (BD), Dräger, Teleflex, DeVilbiss Healthcare(Drive Medical), and Invacare, etc. ResMed, Philips Respironics, Covidien (Medtronic), and Fisher & Paykel Healthcare are the dominators of the respiratory care device industry at the moment, and totaled accounted for about 30 percent.
- In 2015, major demand accounts 41.73% from North America in the global respiratory care device market and will increase stably. Europe is occupied 29.88% market in respiratory care device industry. Other major demand is expected from emerging markets of China and Asia(Ex-China), total contributed 22.67 percent.
- Along with the development of Chinese domestic equipment, Chinese domestic equipment has been very mature and advanced, and the performance distance has been shorten compared with the imported equipment.
- The worldwide market for Respiratory Care Device is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 9.0% over the next five years, will reach 28300 million US$ in 2023, from 16900 million US$ in 2017, according to a new study.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Philips Respironics
- Fisher and Paykel Healthcare
- CareFusion Corporation (BD)
- DeVilbiss Healthcare(Drive Medical)
- Chart Industries
- Yuyue Medical
- Masimo Corporation
- Hamilton Medical
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- Omron Healthcare
- Heyer Medical
- Breas Medical
- PARI Medical Holding GmbH
- BMC Medical
- GF Health Products
- MGC Diagnostics Corporation
- SDI Diagnostics
- Apex Medical
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Therapeutic Device
- Monitoring Device
- Diagnostic Device
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Home Care
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Respiratory Care Device market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Respiratory Care Device Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Respiratory Care Device, with sales, revenue, and price of Respiratory Care Device, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Respiratory Care Device, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, Respiratory Care Device market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Respiratory Care Device sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Spanning over 154 pages "Forecast of Global Respiratory Care Device Market 2023" report covers Market Overview, Manufacturers Profiles, Global Respiratory Care Device Market Competition, by Manufacturer, Global Respiratory Care Device Market Analysis by Regions, North America Respiratory Care Device by Countries, Type, Application and Manufacturers, Europe Respiratory Care Device by Countries, Type, Application and Manufacturers, Asia-Pacific Respiratory Care Device by Countries, Type, Application and Manufacturers, South America Respiratory Care Device by Countries, Type, Application and Manufacturers, Middle East and Africa Respiratory Care Device by Countries, Type, Application and Manufacturers, Global Respiratory Care Device Market Segment by Type, Global Respiratory Care Device Market Segment by Application, Respiratory Care Device Market Forecast (2018-2023), Sales Channel, Distributors, Traders and Dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, Appendix.
Please visit this link for more details: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/mrrpb1/forecast-global-respiratory-care-device-market-2023
Find all Pharma and Healthcare Reports at: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/pharma-healthcare
For related reports please visit: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/search/site/Respiratory%20Care%20Device
Read our Interactive Market Research Blog
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports® Inc. is world's largest store offering quality market research, SWOT analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports. We help Fortune 500 to Start-Ups with the latest market research reports on global & regional markets which comprise key industries, leading market players, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Contact us for your market research requirements:https://www.marketresearchreports.com/contact