Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/25/2012 -- The Global Retail Banking IT Spending market to grow at a CAGR of 3.4 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing demand for convenience banking. The Global Retail Banking IT Spending market has also been witnessing increasing innovation by vendors in retail banking technologies. However, the lack of security in IT transactions could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The Global Retail Banking IT Spending Market 2011-2015 report has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions; it discusses the Global Retail Banking IT Spending market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include IBM Corp., Hewlett-Packard Co., Dell Inc., and Fujitsu Ltd.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
To view the detailed table of contents kindly visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/64972/global-retail-banking-it-spending-market-2011-2015.html