Robotic Vision Market, by Components (Hardware and Software), By Technology (2D and 3D), By Applications (Welding, Manufacturing, Material Handling), by Verticals (Industries, Consumer, Healthcare) - Forecast 2016-2022
Pune, Maharashtra -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/30/2017 -- Market Highlights
Robotic Vision is a technology equipped with camera hardware and computer algorithms and program to visualize objects. It can deployed for number of applications such as inspection & testing, material handling, packaging & palletizing, welding & cutting with accuracy and ensures safety, precision, quality in the manufacturing process. Robotic Vision also helps to gain efficiency in the operation and currently being deployed in most of manufacturing companies.
Global Robotic Vision Market has been valued at US ~$4 billion in the year 2015 which is expected to grow at US ~$9 billion by the end of forecast year with CAGR of ~12%.
Major Key Players
- Cognex Corporation (U.S)
- KUKA AG (Germany)
- OMRON Corporation (Japan)
- SICK AG (Germany)
- Basler AG (Germany)
- FANUC Corporation (Japan)
- Yaskawa Electric Corporation (Japan)
- ABB Group (Switzerland)
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. (Japan)
- Keyence Corporation (Japan)
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1849
- Robotics Industries
- Automotive Industries
- Manufacturing Companies
- Technology investors
- Scientists, Researchers
- Government as well as Independent Regulatory Authorities
Global Robotic Vision market is expected to become market of US ~$9 billion by 2022. Industrial need to improve quality control, robustness, prevent defects at initial stages of production has led the growth of robotic vision market.
Also, growing adoption of advanced technologies which support in the high production, provide safety for workers, replace humans for tasks done in hazardous environments and improve accuracy in operations are driving the Robotic Vision market.
Market Research Analysis:
Asia Pacific will be dominating the market of Robotic Vision during forecast period owing to the factor such as deployment of vision technology in many application areas of manufacturing and process control. North America is the second leading market due to the use of robotic vision in automotive industry whereas in Europe, the market of Robotic vision in Germany is growing due to the demand and supply of machine vision technology by industries.
Taste the market data and market information presented through more than 30 market data tables and figures spread over 110 numbers of pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content TOC & market synopsis on "The Global Robotic Vision market Research Report -Forecast to 2022".
Study Objectives of Robotic Vision Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Robotic Vision
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the Robotic Vision market based on various factors- supply chain analysis, porter's five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by Components, Technology, Applications, Verticals and sub-segments
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Robotic Vision Market
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/robotic-vision-market
Segmentation by Components
2. Image Processing
Segmentation by Technology
Segmentation by Applications
- Inspection & Testing Painting
- Packaging & Palletizing
Segmentation by Verticals
- Military & Defense
Browse Related Report
Global Tablet & Notebook Display Market Information, by Technology (LCD, OLED, AMOLED), by Type (Capacitive, Resistive) - Forecast 2016-2022
Tablet and Notebook display market has been growing rapidly from past few years. As the demand for the tablets and notebook are increasing, the manufacturers of these products are increasing the production of tablet and notebook displays.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312