Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/25/2012 -- One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the rising number of compliance requirements. The Global Security Information and Event Management market has also been witnessing the increasing rate of market consolidation. However, the difficulty in implementation could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio’s report, the Global Security Information and Event Management Market 2011 –2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Security Information and Event Management market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include EMC Corp., Hewlett-Packard Co., IBM Corp., and Symantec Corp.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
For further information visit http://www.reportreserve.com/report/global-security-information-and-event-management-market-2011-2015-report-538418