Global Seed Market Research Report 2021 (by Crop Type, Treatment and Geography)is now available from MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/15/2017 -- The current global population stands at around 7.5 billion and is growing at a rate of 1.11% per year. Advanced estimates from United Nation Population Fund says that the global population will rise to 8 billion by 2025 and 9 billion by 2043. There lies the challenge ahead to meet the food requirements of this ever growing population. Given the steep population rise over the years, global farmland has declined along with a reduction in per hectare yield.Thus, in near future seeds will play pivotal role in food economy.
The global seed market is highly oligopolistic in nature dominated by companies like Monsanto, DuPont, Syngenta and Bayer to name a few. The demand for seeds is on the rise due to global population rise and thus the Seed market is a highly growing one.
The objective of this research study is to understand the current Seed market across the world and to estimate the growth rate for the next 5 years. The report covers the detailed analysis of 12 companies- their value chain, financial performance and forecast, Business strategy, SWOT analysis which are involved in breeding and production of seeds and having presence across different regions of the world. The details of the company and certifications are also mentioned in this report.
The seed market globally expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.7% till year 2021. The end users of seed are farmers or anyone who grows it for cultivation. Cereals and grains, oil seeds, fruits and vegetables and other seeds are the major seeds produced in that order globally. Increasing demand for global food production, increase in the use of commercial seeds, increase in the use of GM seeds, development in non-food seed market, sustainable increase in productivity are some of the key factors which will drive the growth of seed industry.
This report concludes by analyzing the industry through PESTLE, porters 5 forces and SWOT, discusses the challenges faced by the new players entering the industry and present and future trends observed. Strategic recommendations are also discussed separately and in detail for policy maker, end users, service providers and investors in the report.
The report contains Seed Market forecast by Crop Wise
- Cereals & Grains
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Others (Forage, Turf grass seeds etc.)
Seed Market forecast by Seed Type:
- GM Seeds
- Conventional Seeds
Seed Market Forecast by Treatment
Seed Market Forecast by Crop Traits:
- Transgenic Seeds
- Stacked Traits
Seed Market Forecast by Geography:
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Asia Pacific
Companies Covered in Report are:
- Advanta seeds (India)
- S&W Seeds (US)
- Syngenta (Switzerland)
- Monsanto (US)
- DuPont (US)
- Monsanto (US)
- Vilmorin &Cie (France)
- Land O' Lakes (US)
- KWS SAAT SE (Germany)
- Bayer CropScience (Germany)
- Sakata Seed Corporation (Japan)
Scope of Report
- This report provides a detailed view of global seed market with the current market value as well as projections for future market potential and growth rate.
- This report identifies the need for seed production globally.
- This report provides detailed information on the value chain as well as the different market segments and their segment wise market share and growth potential.
- This report provides detailed information on product wise growth forecasts for Seed market globally by 2021.
- This report identifies the growth drivers and inhibitors for seed market globally.
- This study also identifies policies related to Seed market globally.
- This report identifies various credit, policy and technical risks associated with seed market globally.
- This report has detailed profiles of 12 key players in the world in seed industry covering their business strategy, financial performance, future forecasts and SWOT analysis
- This report covers in detail the competitive landscape in detail of global seed market.
- This report identifies the key industry bodies and associations and their role in global seed market.
- This report provides PESTLE (political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental) analysis for global seed market.
- This report provides porters five forces analysis for global seed market
- This report provides SWOT (strength, weaknesses, opportunities, threats) analysis for global seed market
For more details visit: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/navadhi/global-seed-market-research-report-2021-crop-type-treatment-and-geography
For more information on Seed Industry Market Research Reports
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports® Inc. is world's largest store offering quality market research, SWOT analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports. We help Fortune 500 to Start-Ups with the latest market research reports on global & regional markets which comprise key industries, leading market players, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
About NAVADHI Market Research Pvt Ltd.
NAVADHI is a market research company that helps global firms differentiate themselves, break market entry barriers, track their investments, develop business strategies and plan for future by providing actionable market research intelligence that helps them succeed.
Mr. Sudeep Chakravarty
Director - Operations
Market Research Reports, Inc.
Tel India: +1-302-703-9904
Contact us for your market research requirements: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/contact