Global Market Research Report on Skin Care Drug Market 2016 is a professional and in-depth complete study on the current state of the Skin Care Drug worldwide.
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/17/2016 -- Cosmetics industry has experienced exponential rise since past few years. Skin care is considered the most profitable category of cosmetics industry. Both men and women use skin care products such as fairness creams, moisturizing lotions, sun care creams and lotions, anti-aging creams in their daily routine. Among all cosmetics products, skin care products are witnessing rapid growth and are expected to maintain their pace during the forecast period. Skin care products are popular across all the regions; however, these products are gaining more traction in Asia-Pacific and LAMEA regions.
Skin care products with natural ingredients or medicinal herbs are in demand across many countries, which is increasing the demand of skin care products. Consumers are largely using moisturizing and nourishment creams due to the changing climatic conditions. This would eventually increase the skin care products market. Market players, today, are increasingly manufacturing organic skin care products with natural content, a factor that boosts the demand for natural and organic cosmetics. For instance, in October, 2014, Oriflame launched a natural care moisturizing cream with Aloe vera extract to moisturize the skin. Companies are providing online and retail platforms for the purchase of these products to their customers. Comparing the ratio of retail and online shopping of skin care products, online platforms are majorly preferred by women.
Download Brochure for In-feature Information of Skin care Market: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-skin-care-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014.html#request-sample
The global skin care market is segmented based on type, gender, mode of sale and geography. Based on type, the market is classified into facial care and body care. Based on gender, the market is categorized into male and female. On the basis of mode of sale, the market is segmented into online stores and retail stores. Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA (Latin America Middle East and Africa).
- The report includes an in-depth analysis of the global skincare market, including information about current market trends, changing market dynamics, expected trends and market intelligence
- Porter's five forces illustrate the potency of buyers and sellers operating in the market, and would help in developing effective strategies
- Value chain analysis of the industry provides a clear view of key intermediaries involved and highlights their roles as well as their value addition at every stage
- Insights regarding latent opportunities present in the market would help stakeholders in implementing strategic business plans
- Key market players are profiled in the report in order to gain an understanding of the strategies adopted by them
- Key Segments
- Global skincare market can be segmented based on type, gender, mode of sale and geography
Inquiry For Buying This Premium Report: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-skin-care-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014.html#inquiry-for-buying
MARKET BY TYPE
- Facial Care
- Body Care
MARKET BY GENDER
MARKET BY MODE OF SALE
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- Unilever Group
- Procter and Gamble
- Beiersdorf AG
- Avon Products Incorporation
- Estee Lauder Companies Incorporation
- Johnson and Johnson
- Shiseido Incorporation
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client's specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651