Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/17/2017 -- Market Research Future published a research report on "Global Smart Labels Market Research Report - Forecast to 2021"– Market Analysis, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast to 2021.
Synopsis of the Global Smart Labels Market
The growing retail sector and increased security concerns related to anti-theft are the key drivers of smart labels market. With the rapid growth of retail and manufacturing sector, the demand for smart labels has gone up in merchandise and asset tracking. This is backed by the unique features of smart labels such as re-programmability, simultaneous identification, real time tracking and usage across various industries which have led to the growth of the global smart labels market.
Get the Sample Copy of Global Smart Labels Market Research Report Here
- CCL Industries Inc.
- Invengo Information Technology Co. Ltd.
- Checkpoint Systems Inc.
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- Displaydata Ltd.
- Sato Holdings Corporation
- Smartrac N.V.
- Willian Frick & Company
- Zebra Technologies Corporation
- Intermec Inc.
- Thin Film Electronics ASA
- ASK S.A.
- Graphic Label Inc.
- Alien Technology Inc.
- Muhlbauer Holding Ag & Co. Kgaa
Study Objectives of Global Smart Labels Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of various segments and sub-segments of the global smart labels market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the global smart labels market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World (RoW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by technology, application, end-use industry and by region.
- To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global smart labels market
Browse Full Report Details of Global Smart Labels Market Research Report Here
Global smart labels market is segmented on the basis of components, technology, application, End-use industry and region. On the basis of technology it is segmented as RFID, electronic shelf label, sensing label, and others. On the basis of application it is segmented as electronic & IT asset, retail, perishable goods, and others. On the basis of end-use industry it is segmented as manufacturing & retail, healthcare & pharmaceuticals, automotive, FMCG, logistics, and others. Additionally on the basis of region, it is segmented as North America, Europe, APAC and Rest of the World.
The report for Global Smart Labels Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
We are thankful for the support and assistance from Global Smart Labels Market Research Report - Forecast to 2021 related technical experts and marketing experts during Research Team survey and interviews.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312