Market Research Store : Published latest report on "Global Smart Transformers Types & Applications Market Outlook (2014-2022)" into their database.
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/15/2016 -- The Global Smart Transformers market accounted for $1,093.5 million in 2015 and is expected to reach $2,932.4 million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 15.1% from 2015 to 2022. Increasing demand for electricity, improving & evolving technology, growing power transmission & distribution networks and aging infrastructure are the factors favoring the market growth. However, data privacy and cyber security are hindering the market growth. By using smart transformers, monitoring and controlling of the power flow is achieved. Smart grids with smart transformers are capturing maximum of the market demand. The demand is attributed to high urbanization and industrialization in Asia Pacific. Distribution segment is witnessing the fastest growth due to implementation of smart grids happens majorly at the distribution level.
Request For Report Sample Here:
In 2014, Asia Pacific dominated the global market and accounted for more than 30% of global share and is also expected to witness high growth rate during the forecast period. China and India are projected to be the fastest growing markets in this region. U.S., UK, China, India, Brazil, Saudi Arabia and UAE are expected to be promising markets over the study period.
Some of the major players in the global market include General Electric, BHEL, Mitsubishi Electric, Schneider Electric SE, ABB, Howard Industries, Siemens AG, Alstom, Gridco Systems, Gridbridge, Inc., Amantys Limited, Cooper Power Systems and Varentec, Inc.
Do Inquiry About This Report Here:
Types of Transformers covered:
- Smart Grid
- Electric Vehicle Charging
- Traction Locomotive
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements