New Global Smartwatches Market Report Covers market forecast and top Companies like Apple, Samsung, Sony, Motorola/Lenovo, LG and others.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/12/2018 -- The worldwide market for Smartwatches is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 22.5% over the next five years, will reach 36900 million US$ in 2023, from 10900 million US$ in 2017, according to a new study.
Smartwatch is an information processing device with the basic time function. The watch may communicate with external devices such as smart phones, sensors, and a wireless headset. Smartwatch often consists of two parts: Peripheral devices and software. Peripheral devices of Smartwatch may include camera, thermometer, accelerometer, altimeter, barometer, compass, GPS receiver, speaker and SDcard that is recognized as a mass storage device by a computer. Software may include Map display, scheduler, calculator, and various kinds of watch face.
Scope of the Report:
- This report focuses on the Smartwatches in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
- At present, in developed countries, the Smartwatch industry is generally at a more advanced level. The world's famous enterprises are mainly concentrated in USA, Korea and Japan. Meanwhile, foreign companies have more advanced equipment, strong R & D capability, and leading technical level. However, foreign companies' manufacturing cost is relatively higher, compared with Chinese companies. With the development of Chinese Smartwatch production technology, their share in the international market is increasing, and competitiveness in the international market gradually increases.
- China's Smartwatch industry has developed into a national wide status with certain research and production capacity, industry product mix has gradually improved, currently. China has become a large international consumption country of Smartwatch, but the production technology is relatively laggard to produce some low-end product. The new production lines are increasing, and the high-end product is still relying on import.
- With the rapid growth of the national economy as well as the rapid development of smartwatch, Chinese Smartwatch market demand is exuberant, it will provide a good opportunity for the development of watch market and technology.The smartwatch manufacturer has squeezed the traditional Smartwatch market. But there are also opportunities to the watch brands which has established to deliver quality and to determine style trends for watches.Most traditional watch manufacturers also enter into the smartwatch market.The competition will more intense in next few years.
- The worldwide market for Smartwatches is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 22.5% over the next five years, will reach 36900 million US$ in 2023, from 10900 million US$ in 2017, according to a new study.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- TAG Heuer
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Apple Watch Kit
- Android Wear
- Embedded OS
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Personal Assistance
- Medical and Health
- Personal Safety
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Smartwatches market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Smartwatches Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Smartwatches, with sales, revenue, and price of Smartwatches, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Smartwatches, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, Smartwatches market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Smartwatches sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Spanning over 153 pages "Forecast of Global Smartwatches Market 2023" report covers Market Overview, Manufacturers Profiles, Global Smartwatches Market Competition, by Manufacturer, Global Smartwatches Market Analysis by Regions, North America Smartwatches by Countries, Type, Application and Manufacturers, Europe Smartwatches by Countries, Type, Application and Manufacturers, Asia-Pacific Smartwatches by Countries, Type, Application and Manufacturers, South America Smartwatches by Countries, Type, Application and Manufacturers, Middle East and Africa Smartwatches by Countries, Type, Application and Manufacturers, Global Smartwatches Market Segment by Type, Global Smartwatches Market Segment by Application, Smartwatches Market Forecast (2018-2023), Sales Channel, Distributors, Traders and Dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, Appendix.
Please visit this link for more details: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/mrrpb1/forecast-global-smartwatches-market-2023
Find all Consumer and Retail Reports at: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/consumer-retail
For related reports please visit: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/search/site/Smartwatch
Read our Interactive Market Research Blog
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports® Inc. is world's largest store offering quality market research, SWOT analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports. We help Fortune 500 to Start-Ups with the latest market research reports on global & regional markets which comprise key industries, leading market players, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Contact us for your market research requirements:https://www.marketresearchreports.com/contact