Global Market Research Report on Nanocomposites Market 2016 is a professional and in-depth complete study on the current state of the Nanocomposites worldwide.
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/05/2016 -- Solar panels generate electricity by using photovoltaic (PV) technology. The solar energy is stored and converted into electricity in the photovoltaic panels. The global solar energy market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.7% during 2012 to 2017, and solar panels would play a significant role in the growth of the market. The global PV panel installations surpassed the 100 gigawatt (GW) power generation mark in 2012, which is equivalent to power produced by 1GW nuclear reactor or 16 coal plants annually. Nearly 37% of the 3,826 billion kWh electricity generated in 2012 was generated from coal. Increased solar panel installations would reduce the burden on coal. Germany is currently the world leader with 7.6 GW of newly installed systems; however, it is expected that China would be the world leader by 2018 with 15% installations followed by the U.S. The most important factor driving the market growth is that, it reduces CO2 emission. Another factor driving the market growth is that, it increases the production of green energy and saves the depleting coal and natural gas reserves Therefore, governments across the globe understand the importance of promoting renewable sources of energy; therefore, are supporting the installation of solar PV panels. The government support is provided through regulations, tax rebates and feed-in-tariff plans.
However, the key restraints for Solar PV panel market is the limited adoption in countries that have reliable and stable grid infrastructure and subsidized electricity charges. Additionally, countries with low income class can't afford the installation of solar panels as the cost of installation is very high. This is particularly true in the South-East Asian region, as end-users are not provided credit for PV panels as the technology has not established its credentials of being a cost-effective alternative yet. It is expected that technological advances would decrease the cost of PV panel installation over the next five to seven years.
Get Free Sample Report Of Solar PV panel Market @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-solar-photovoltaic-panel-market-opportunities-68324#RequestSample
The key companies profiled in this report are First Solar Inc., Canadian Solar Inc., Jinko Solar Holding Company Ltd., Corporation, Solar Frontier Ltd., Sharp Corporation, Schott Solar Ag., Solar World Ag, Suntech Power Holding Co. Ltd., Sun Power Corporation and Trina Solar Ltd.
- The in-depth analysis provides market intelligence with respect to segments based on grid types, technologies, end-users and geography
- Detailed analysis of the top factors impacting the growth of the market
- Value chain analysis provides key inputs on the role of all stakeholders of the market
- Porter's five force analysis informs about the potency of suppliers & buyers, threat of new entrants & substitutes, with competitive scenario of the market
- SWOT analysis and recent developments of key players are included in the report so that companies can understand the strategies adopted by competitors and make required changes to their plans
- Estimations are calculated according to the current market scenario and projected future trends for the analysis period of 2013-2020 with base revenue of 2012
- The report discusses the trends and opportunities in various geographies so that companies can make region specific plans to gain competitive advantage
KEY MARKET SEGMENTSBY GRID TYPE
- Grid-Connected Solar PV
- Off-Grid Solar PV
- Thin Film Solar PV
- Crystalline Silicon Solar PV
- Organic PV
- Concentrated PV
BY END USER
- Residential Solar PV
- Commercial Solar PV
- Government Solar PV
- Utility-Scale Solar PV
Do Inquiry To Buy Report Of Solar PV panel Market @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-solar-photovoltaic-panel-market-opportunities-68324#InquiryForBuying
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
- Solar Energy Equipment Manufacturers, Dealers And Wholesalers
- System Integrators
- Academic And Research Institutes
- Government Departments
About Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suite #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442, USA
USA Tel: 386-310-3803
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 855-465-4651