Global: Solenoid valve Market by type (2-way, 3-way, 4-way, 5-way), by Body Material (Brass Body, Stainless Steel, Aluminium Body), by Operating Type (Direct, Indirect, semi-direct), by End User Industry - Forecast to 2027
Pune, Maharashtra -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/18/2017 -- Market Highlights
A solenoid valve is an electromechanically operated valve. The valve is controlled by an electric current through an inbuilt solenoid along with a plunger that acts as an actuator to control the valve. It is unidirectional and can only act to open the valve when an electrical signal makes it active. Therefore solenoid valves are particularly used to allow the flow when and as long as an electrical signal is sent to the valve. The solenoid valves can be operated using either of DC (Direct Current) or AC (Alternating Current) electrical signals. Solenoid valves are used to control and modulate the flow of liquids and gases.
Global Solenoid Valve Market has been growing rapidly from the last couple of years and registered the CAGR of more than 4%. Currently this market has been valued at more than US $4 billion which is up surging rapidly with the increasing demand from industries like oil and gas, water and wastewaters, chemical and petrochemical among others, states the team Research Analyst while commenting upon this deep diving Market study report presented through more than 100 market data tables and figures spread over 145 pages.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/864
- Curtiss-Wright Corporation
- Asco Valve
- Christian Bürkert GmbH & Co. Kg
- GSR Ventiltechnik GmbH & Co. Kg
- Danfoss A/S
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- IMI PLC
- Rotex Controls B.V.
- The Lee Company
- SMC Corporation
Synopsis & Scenario
The Global Solenoid Valve Market accounted for 4 Billion USD and is expected to grow remarkably in the years to come. The factors contributing to the market growth are - low power consumption, technology advancement, automotive flow system etc. The factors that hinder the market growth are the size of the equipment, level of customization of the equipment, and application in which the equipment is used.
Solenoid Valves are becoming more popular these days as it can be controlled electronically and gives more effective and efficient result.
North America dominated the global market of solenoid Valves up to 2015 followed by Europe region. The main factor which is driving the market is increase in the demand for solenoid valve in various industries. North America holds the largest market share
Asia Pacific has emerged as the fastest growing market accounting a significant market share with a considerable rate of CAGR.
The Global Solenoid Valve Market is segmented in to 4 Key Dynamics – By type, Body Material, Operating type and End user industries - for the forecasted period (2016 -2027)
- Segmentation on the Basis of Type: Comprises - 2-way, 3-way, 4-way, and 5-way Solenoid Valves.
- Segmentation on the Basis of Body Material: Comprising Brass Body, Stainless Steel, Aluminum Body and Plastic Body material.
- Segmentation on the Basis of Operating Type: Comprising Direct, Indirect and semi-direct Operating type
- Segmentation on the Basis of End user industries: Comprises Chemical & Petrochemical, Oil & Gas, Food & Beverages, Water & Wastewater, Power Generation, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Medical and others.
Taste the market data and market information presented through more than 85 market data tables and figures spread in 145 numbers of pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content TOC & market synopsis on "Global Solenoid valve Market Research Report- Forecast to 2027"
Brief TOC of Global Solenoid Valve Market
1 Executive Summary
2 Scope of the Report
2.1 Market Definition
2.2 Scope of the Study
2.3 Markets Structure
3 Market Research Methodology
3.1 Research Process
3.2 Secondary Research
3.3 Primary Research
3.4 Forecast Model
4 Market Landscape
5 Industry Overview of Global Solenoid valve Market
5.2 Growth Drivers
5.3 Impact analysis
5.4 Market Challenges
Browse full SV Market @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/solenoid-valve-market
Geographical Region includes:
- North America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia
Study Objective of Solenoid Valve market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Solenoid valve market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Solenoid valve market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter's five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by type, by body material, by operating type and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Solenoid valve market
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.