Market Research Store: has added latest report on "Global Specialty Food Ingredients Market Outlook (2014-2022)" in their database.
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/18/2015 -- Specialty Food Ingredients Market Outlook - Global Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Assessment (2015-2022)
The Global Specialty Food Ingredients market is estimated to be $63.8 billion in 2014 and is growing at a CAGR of 5.9% to reach $100.9 billion by 2022. Food issues are globally discussed as an unbroken argument with food scientists. Diet & flavour convergence, increasing per capita revenue in emerging economies and increase in application sectors are the major factors fueling the market. Factors such as food security concerns, regulations, raw material accessibility, expenditure, and scientific barriers are hindering the market growth. Moving lifestyles along with prominent knowledge for low fat and well food international are motivating the market for new manufactured goods. The trend lies in the product enlargement.
Request For Sample Report Here:
Specialty food ingredients are majorly put up for sale to food processing industry, large food manufacturing companies as well as medium-sized companies. Nutraceuticals has the major market share, and is estimated to dominate the global market. North America has the leading market share followed by Europe. North America is estimated to lead the global market during the forecast period owing to rising utilization of processed food in the Canada and U.S. However, Asia Pacific region is likely to witness maximum growth in the upcoming future.
The Key players in the market include, Kerry Group PLC, E. I. DU Pont DE Nemours and Company, Tate & Lyle PLC, Cargill Inc., Givaudan, Royal DSM N.V., Archer Daniels Midland Co., Ingredion Incorporated and CHR. Hansen Holding A/S.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report Here:
- Seafood product
- Convenience foods
- Meat Products
- Food & beverage enzymes
- Specialty starches
- Food emulsifiers
- North America
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
- Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements