Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/18/2014 -- Global Sports Equipment industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global sports equipment market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The sports equipment market consists of equipment for ball sports (baseball, softball, basketball, soccer, football, volleyball, cricket, hockey, etc.), adventure sports (camping, hunting and firearms, skin diving and scuba, water skiing, surfboarding and sailboarding, etc.), fitness (exercise bikes, home gym, rowing machine, hand/wrist/ankle weights, treadmill, jump rope, stepper), golf (clubs, bags, balls, gloves, carts, etc.), racket sports (tennis, squash, badminton, etc.), winter sports (downhill and cross-country skiing, snowboarding, etc.), and other sports such as archery, billiards, indoor games, bowling, in-line skating, martial arts, wheel sports, pogo sticks, and fishing equipment.
- The global sports equipment market had total revenues of $65,728.8m in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.3% between 2009 and 2013.
- The adventure sports equipment segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $15,308.6m, equivalent to 23.3% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 2.9% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $75,958.0m by the end of 2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Key Features of this Report
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the sports equipment market in the global
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalsports equipment market
Leading company profiles reveal details of key sports equipment market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global sports equipment market with five year forecasts
Questions this Report Answers
What was the size of the Global sports equipment market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the Global sports equipment market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global sports equipment market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
What are the main segments that make up the global's sports equipment market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Sports Equipment Market 2012-2016
- Sports Equipment in Europe
- Sports Equipment in France
- Sports Equipment in Germany
- Sports Equipment in Japan
- Sports Equipment in the United Kingdom
- Sports Equipment in Canada
- Sports Equipment in the United States
- Sports Equipment in India
- Sports Equipment in Brazil