New Global Stationary Fuel Cells Market Report Covers market forecast and top Companies like Panasonic, Toshiba, Siemens, Fuji Electric, Bloom Energy and others.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/12/2018 -- The worldwide market for Stationary Fuel Cells is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 24.2% over the next five years, will reach 10900 million US$ in 2023, from 2980 million US$ in 2017, according to a new study.
Stationary fuel cells generate electricity through an electrochemical reaction, not combustion, providing clean, efficient, and reliable off-grid power to homes, businesses, telecommunications networks, utilities, and others.
Stationary fuel cells are quiet and have very low emissions, so they can be to be installed nearly anywhere. These systems provide power on-site directly to customers, without the efficiency losses of long-range grid transmission.
Stationary fuel cell systems also take up much less space in proportion to other clean energy technologies. For instance, a 10 megawatt (MW) fuel cell installation can be sited in a about an acre of land. This is compared to about 10 acres required per MW of solar power and about 50 acres per MW of wind.
Scope of the Report:
- This report focuses on the Stationary Fuel Cells in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
- The classification of Stationary Fuel Cells includes 0-1 KW, 1-4 KW, > 4 KW, and the proportion of 0-1 KW in 2015 is about 43%.
- JP & KR region is the largest supplier of Stationary Fuel Cells, with a production market share nearly 75% in 2015. USA is the second largest supplier of Stationary Fuel Cells, enjoying production market share nearly 15% in 2015.
- The worldwide market for Stationary Fuel Cells is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 24.2% over the next five years, will reach 10900 million US$ in 2023, from 2980 million US$ in 2017, according to a new study.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Fuji Electric
- POSCO ENERGY
- Bloom Energy
- JX Nippon
- FuelCell Energy
- Ballard Power
- Plug Power
- Doosan PureCell America
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- 0-1 KW
- 1-4 KW
- > 4 KW
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Telecommunications Network
- Secure Communications
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Stationary Fuel Cells market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Stationary Fuel Cells Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Stationary Fuel Cells, with sales, revenue, and price of Stationary Fuel Cells, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Stationary Fuel Cells, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, Stationary Fuel Cells market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Stationary Fuel Cells sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Spanning over 128 pages "Forecast of Global Stationary Fuel Cells Market 2023" report covers Market Overview, Manufacturers Profiles, Global Stationary Fuel Cells Market Competition, by Manufacturer, Global Stationary Fuel Cells Market Analysis by Regions, North America Stationary Fuel Cells by Countries, Type, Application and Manufacturers, Europe Stationary Fuel Cells by Countries, Type, Application and Manufacturers, Asia-Pacific Stationary Fuel Cells by Countries, Type, Application and Manufacturers, South America Stationary Fuel Cells by Countries, Type, Application and Manufacturers, Middle East and Africa Stationary Fuel Cells by Countries, Type, Application and Manufacturers, Global Stationary Fuel Cells Market Segment by Type, Global Stationary Fuel Cells Market Segment by Application, Stationary Fuel Cells Market Forecast (2018-2023), Sales Channel, Distributors, Traders and Dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, Appendix.
Please visit this link for more details: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/mrrpb1/forecast-global-stationary-fuel-cells-market-2023
Find all Energy and Utilities Reports at: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/energy-utilities
For related reports please visit: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/search/site/Stationary%2520Fuel%2520Cells
Read our Interactive Market Research Blog
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports® Inc. is world's largest store offering quality market research, SWOT analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports. We help Fortune 500 to Start-Ups with the latest market research reports on global & regional markets which comprise key industries, leading market players, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Contact us for your market research requirements:https://www.marketresearchreports.com/contact