MarketResearchReports.com has announced the addition of “Supply Chain Analytics - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/12/2019 -- Supply Chain Analytics Market is accounted for $13.69 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $54.26billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 16.5% during the forecast period. Rising need for process business data to improve efficiency and escalating awareness about the benefits of supply chain analytics. However, Budget limitations among enterprises are inhibiting the market.
Supply chain analytics is a right place to use analytic tools to look for a superior business position, because of its complexity and also it plays major role in a company's cost structure and profitability. Supply chain analytics goal is to improve forecasting and efficiency and be additional approachable to client needs. It is the function of statistics, mathematics sensor data, analytical modeling and machine learning techniques to find significant information and patterns in order, Transactional Shipment. It is used in decision making processes across organization verticals includes strategic alliances, technology, ERM and organizational infrastructure.
By end user, manufacturing segment held largest market share. In many regions due to product availability have been influence manufacturing companies to meet the increasing demand while maintaining the same marginal levels.
Based on geography, Asia Pacific dominates the global market. In this region, the growth of the market is influenced by rising responsiveness about the advantages of analytics solutions among organizations belonging to different end users.
Some of the key players in Supply Chain Analytics market include Birst, INC., Capgemini S.A., Genpact, IBM Corporation, Kinaxis INC., Microstrategy, Oracle Corporation , SAP SE, SAS Institute, INC., Tableau, Wipro, Northrop Grumman, Theodore Wille Intergrade, United Technologies and Accenture.
- Support and Maintenance Services
- Professional Services
- Integration Service
- Consulting Service
Deployment Models Covered:
- On-Demand/Cloud-Based Deployment
- On-Premise Deployment
- Visualization And Reporting Tools
- Transportation And Logistics Analytics
- Supply Chain Planning And Procurement
- Sales And Operations Planning (S&Op)
- Manufacturing Analytics
Enterprise Sizes Covered:
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprise
End Users Covered:
- Aerospace And Defence
- Healthcare And Life Sciences
- High Tech And Electronics
- Retail And Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG)
- Other End Users
- North America
Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Spanning over 184 pages "Supply Chain Analytics - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report covers Executive Summary, Preface, Market Trend Analysis, Porters Five Force Analysis, Global Supply Chain Analytics Market, By Service, Global Supply Chain Analytics Market, By Deployment Model, Global Supply Chain Analytics Market, By Solution, Global Supply Chain Analytics Market, By Enterprise Size, Global Supply Chain Analytics Market, By End User, Global Supply Chain Analytics Market, By Geography, Key Developments, Company Profiling. This report Covered Companies few are - Birst, INC., Capgemini S.A., Genpact, IBM Corporation, Kinaxis INC., Microstrategy, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, SAS Institute, INC., Tableau, Wipro.
Please visit this link for more details: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/stratistics-mrc/supply-chain-analytics-global-market-outlook-2017-2026
Find all Computing and Electronics Reports at: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/computing-electronics
Read our Interactive Market Research Blog
MarketResearchReports.com is world's largest store offering quality market research, SWOT analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports. We help Fortune 500 to Start-Ups with the latest market research reports on global & regional markets which comprise key industries, leading market players, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Contact us for your market research requirements: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/contact