Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/25/2012 -- The Global Tape Automation market is expected to decline at a CAGR of 2 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors affecting the growth of this market is the lengthy recovery time leading to data loss. However, the introduction of innovative products is encouraging end-users to adopt tape storage devices. The Global Tape Automation market has also been witnessing growing popularity of linear tape open technology in tape storage drives.
The Global Tape Automation Market 2011-2015 report has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions; it discusses the Global Tape Automation market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include IBM Corp., Oracle Corp., and Quantum Corp.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
To view the detailed table of contents of the report kindly visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/64981/global-tape-automation-market-2011-2015.html