Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/07/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Global Transmission Tower Market 2014-2018 market report to its offering
About Transmission Towers
A transmission tower is the main supporting unit of an overhead transmission line. It is known by different names in different parts of the world. For instance, in the UK and parts of Europe it is known as an electricity pylon, while in Canada it is called a hydro tower. Transmission towers are used in high voltage AC and DC systems to carry a heavy transmission conductor and keep it at a safe height above the ground. Transmission towers need to be able to withstand natural calamities so they require a high standard of civil, mechanical, and electrical engineering to be employed in their design.
Analysts forecast the Global Transmission Tower market will grow at a CAGR of 7.98 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
This report considers the present scenario and forecasts the growth prospects of the Global Transmission Tower market for the period 2014-2018. To calculate the size of the market, the report considers revenue generated from the total sales of transmission towers globally.
Global Transmission Tower Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Transmission Tower market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- ABB Ltd.
- Crompton Greaves Ltd.
- Siemens AG
- Tebian Electric Apparatus Stock Co. Ltd.
Other Prominent Vendors
- Associated Power Structures Pvt. Ltd.
- Changshu Fengfan Power Equipment Co. Ltd.
- Kalpataru Power Transmission Ltd.
- Karamtara Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
- KEC International Ltd.
- Nanjing Daji Iron Tower Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- Shandong Dingchang Tower Co. Ltd.
- Weifang Changan Steel Tower Stock Co. Ltd.
- Zhejiang Shengda Steel Tower Co. Ltd.
Key Market Driver
- Increasing Demand for Towers in APAC Region
- T&D Infrastructure Renovation and Expansion
- Increased Industrialization in Developing Economies
Key Market Challenge
- Declining Profit Margin of Vendors
- Need to Meet Government Regulations and Industry Standards
- Substantial Investment of Resources
Key Market Trend
- Asian Economies Growing Steadily
- Shift of T&D market from North America and Western Europe to South-East Asia, South Asia, Eastern Europe, and Latin American countries
- Expected Boom in Exports
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit