Transparent Ceramics Market 2015
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/20/2015 -- The Global Transparent Ceramics market accounted for $143 million in 2014 and is expected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 23.8% reaching $789.7 million by 2022. In recent years, the word transparent ceramics had extended to include materials that are not only transparent to electromagnetic waves in the visible spectrum but also by infrared and ultraviolet light. Now-a-days transparent ceramics have been found useful in many applications.
Request For Sample Report Here:
Communication networks, Lasers and cutting tools, Homeland security Defence, Advanced optics and Ornaments are some of the major applications of transparent ceramics. Technological advancements and globalization has driven the transparent ceramics market widely.
Transparent ceramics market is classified into metallic ceramics (Alon and Spinal), glass and Nano materials. Metallic ceramics are polycrystalline materials that are rapidly gaining importance. The global transparent ceramics market is fragmented on technology types, application and region. Depending on the technology type the market is segmented into two types namely monocrystalline and polycrystalline inorganic materials and polycrystalline ceramics. Based On application ceramics market is divided into optics and optoelectronics, aerospace, defence and security, mechanical/chemical, sensor and instrumentation, healthcare, consumer, energy. Geographically transparent ceramics is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW).
Major players in the transparent ceramics market include Bright Crystals Technology, Creamtec-Etec, Ceranova, Cilas,coorstek, General Electric IBD deisenroth Engineering, Koito Manufacturing, Konoshima Chemical and optocity.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report Here:
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements