Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/19/2017 -- Diabetes, often referred to as diabetes mellitus, results in high blood glucose levels. Depending on the cause of development, it can be divided into three types.
- Type 1 diabetes (or insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus): The pancreas do not produce the required amount of insulin in the body, leading to high blood glucose levels.
- Type 2 diabetes (non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus): In this condition, though the body produces the required amount of insulin, the cells do not respond to it. This results in a high glucose level in the body.
- Gestational diabetes: This condition occurs in pregnant women without any history of diabetes.
The global type 1 diabetes drugs market to grow at a CAGR of 8.05% during the period 2016-2020. Type 1 diabetes is an autoimmune disorder characterized by high blood glucose levels. In this condition, the immune system is activated against insulin-producing cells. This condition hampers the bodys ability to produce insulin and disrupts blood glucose homeostasis. Type 1 diabetes differs from a more prevalent form of diabetes mellitus, type 2 diabetes, wherein the insulin is produced inside the body. Type 1 diabetes accounts for only 5%-15% of the total diabetes cases. As the disease is more prevalent among children and adolescents aged 0-15 years, it was earlier known as juvenile diabetes. Type 1 diabetes management relies on providing symptomatic relief and improving the quality of life of people.
Click to get sample PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=685165
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global type 1 diabetes drugs market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated from the sales of branded drugs and biosimilars used to treat and prevent type 1 diabetes.
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
Browse more details at: http://www.researchmoz.us/office-stationary-market-in-europe-2016-2020-report.html
Technavio's report, Global Type 1 Diabetes Drugs Market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- Sanofi SA
Other prominent vendors
- Astellas Pharma
- BHV Pharma
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Dance Biopharm
- Diamyd Therapeutics AB
- Diasome Pharmaceuticals
- Gan & Lee Pharmaceuticals
- Generex Biotechnology
- ILTOO Pharma
- Islet Sciences
- Kotobuki Pharmaceutical
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals
- Living Cell Technologie
- MannKind Pharmaceuticals.......
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG