ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled " Global Type 2 Diabetes Market 2016-2020: Worldwide Market Size, Shares, Trends, Growth, Survey and Forecast report " to it's Large Report database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/08/2017 -- Diabetes, often referred to as diabetes mellitus, is a metabolic disease in which the patients' blood glucose levels remains high. Depending on the cause of development of diabetes, it can be divided into three types:
- Type 1 diabetes (or insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus): In this condition, the pancreas do not produce the required amount of insulin, leading to high blood glucose levels.
- Type 2 diabetes (non-insulin dependent diabetes mellitus): In this condition, though the body produces the required amount of insulin, the cells do not respond to it, increasing the glucose levels in the body.
- Gestational diabetes: This condition occurs in pregnant women without any prior history of diabetes
- Type 2 diabetes, also known as adult-onset diabetes, is a result of the body's inability to produce enough insulin or insulin resistance or both. It is managed by providing symptomatic relief and improving the quality of life. Type 2 diabetes accounts for nearly 90%-95% of the total number of diabetes cases worldwide and is primarily diagnosed in the middle-aged and old age groups, i.e., between the ages of 30 and 75 years. However, it can occur even during childhood. The risks of type 2 diabetes include high blood pressure, advancing age, obesity, history of gestational diabetes, family history of diabetes, poor nutrition during pregnancy, physical inactivity, and impaired glucose tolerance.
The global type 2 diabetes drugs market to grow at a CAGR of 7.28% during the period 2016-2020. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global type 2 diabetes drugs market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated from the sales of branded drugs, generics, and biosimilars used to treat type 2 diabetes.
Get a Sample Research PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=685249
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
Technavio's report, Global Type 2 Diabetes Market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- AstraZeneca plc
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- Sanofi SA
Other prominent vendors
- Akros Pharma
- Astellas Pharma
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Chipscreen Biosciences
- CymaBay Therapeutics
- Daiichi Sankyo
- Diasome Pharmaceuticals.............
Enquiry at: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=685249
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG