Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/29/2017 -- Market Research Future published a Cooked research report on "Global UAV Payload and Subsystems Market Research Report- Forecast to 2021" – Market Analysis, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast to 2021.
Market Synopsis of UAV Payload and Subsystems Market
The global UAV Payload and Subsystems market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 9% during 2016-2021. This growth is driven due to significant demand for UAVs and increasing demand for light weight thermal imager, intelligence, surveillance and communication at defense, commercial and homeland application.
As per the MRFR analysis, growing demand for UAVs is one of the major driver for global UAV payload and subsystems market because of its extensive range of applications in the commercial, civil, as well as military market. The challenges associated with the market are the risk of collision with domestic flights and attacks using UAVs.
Americas is leading the global UAV payload and subsystems market; however the demand has increased from emerging nations such as EMEA and Asia Pacific in relation to increasing defense spending to counter national security threat.
Get a Copy of Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1237
- Elbit Systems
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman
- Controp Precision Technologies Ltd
- Alpha Unmanned Systems
- BAE Systems
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd
Study Objectives of UAV Payload and Subsystems Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global UAV Payload and Subsystems Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyse the Global UAV Payload and Subsystems Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter's five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country-level analysis of the market for segment by payload and regions
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyse competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global UAV Payload and Subsystems Market
- In 2015, Americas account the maximum market share of around 50%, followed by EMEA with 22%, and APAC with 28%.
- In 2015, C4I systems captured the market with a share of around 32% and also expect to lead the market in 2021
- In Americas, the number of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) in 2012 were 6,316 and is likely to reach 8,300 by 2017
The reports also cover country level analysis:
Americas (North & Latin)
- Rest of Europe
Asia – Pacific
- Australia/New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East & Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/uav-payload-subsystems-market
The market report for UAV Payload and Subsystems of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
We are thankful for the support and assistance from Global UAV Payload and Subsystems Market Research Report- Forecast to 2021 chain related technical experts and marketing experts during Research Team survey and interviews.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312