Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Utilities Global Industry Guide 2017 - 2021” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/10/2018 -- Global Utilities industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global utilities market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The utilities industry consists of the electricity, gas and water markets.
- The electricity retailing market consists of the net consumption of electricity by end-users, segmented by industrial, transportation, commercial & public services, and residential consumption.
- The gas utilities market covers all natural gas consumption, net of distribution or transmission losses, by end-users in the following categories: industrial (including use as a feedstock and autogeneration), commercial and public-sector organizations, residential consumers, electric power generation (including combined heat and power but excluding autogeneration and heat plant), and other (including transport, agriculture, centralized heat plant, and other usage). Values are calculated from segment volumes and the average annual Henry Hub price of gas charged applied to each segment net of any applicable taxes.
- The water utilities industry consists of all water that is collected, treated and distributed to agricultural, industrial, and residential end-users.
- All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2016 annual average exchange rates.
- The global utilities industry had total revenues of $3,333.6bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5% between 2012 and 2016.
- The electricity segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $2,358.6bn, equivalent to 70.8% of the industry's overall value.
- Higher wages are helping to create a consumer society and improve the quality of housing, increasing the energy demands of the average person. This will sustain growth in the industry during the foreseeable future, as will continued wider economic growth which tends to make larger demands of utility services.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global utilities market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global utilities market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key utilities market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global utilities market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global utilities market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the global utilities market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global utilities market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global utilities market?
Spanning over 360 pages "Utilities Global Industry Guide 2017 - 2021" report covers Executive Summary, Market value, Market value forecast, Category segmentation, Introduction, Global Utilities, Market Overview, Market Segmentation, Company Profiles, Appendix.
Please visit this link for more details: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/marketline/utilities-global-industry-guide-2017-2021
Find all Energy and Utilities Reports at: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/energy-utilities
Utilities Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2017-2021 - Visit at - https://www.marketresearchreports.com/marketline/utilities-top-5-emerging-markets-industry-guide-2017-2021
Utilities BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2017-2021 - Visit at - https://www.marketresearchreports.com/marketline/utilities-bric-brazil-russia-india-china-industry-guide-2017-2021
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports® Inc. is world's largest store offering quality market research, SWOT analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports. We help Fortune 500 to Start-Ups with the latest market research reports on global & regional markets which comprise key industries, leading market players, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Contact us for your market research requirements: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/contact