Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/30/2017 -- Global Vaccines Market to reach US$ 60 Billion by the year 2022. Pediatric vaccines market is having a dominant market share compared to Adult vaccines market. By 2022 Pediatric vaccines market share will be double the size of adult vaccines market share. Worldwide the number of infants immunized by influenza vaccines remain considerably low than that of adults immunized in year 2017. While the number of Rotavirus doses administered in infants is forecast to increase over the years and reach nearly 15 Million by the year 2022.
Adult Vaccine Market Share Analysis
Out of the total 9 Adult vaccines (Influenza, Cervical Cancer, Zoster, MMRV, Pneumococcal, Meningococcal, Hepatitis, TdaP, Travel) studied in the report Influenza vaccines dominates the adult vaccine market in 2017.
Pediatric Vaccine Market Share Analysis
Our analysis found that in year 2017; Pneumococcal and Combination vaccine together accounts for nearly 50% of the pediatric vaccine market share. Other Pediatric vaccines market studied in the report are as follows: Influenza, MMR, Pneumococcal, Meningococcal, Hepatitis, DTap, Haemophilus Influenzae Type b(Hib), Combos, Polio, Rotavirus, Varicella.
Click to get sample PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1312517
For the year 2017; Combos (Combination Vaccines) has the maximum immunization share among all pediatric vaccines (Influenza, MMR, Pneumococcal, Meningococcal, Hepatitis, DTap, Haemophilus Influenzae Type b(Hib), Polio, Rotavirus, Varicella) studied in the report as they protect against more ailments in single shot, people preferring to get combination vaccine instead of a specific vaccine.
Browse more details at: http://www.researchmoz.us/global-vaccines-market-forecast-14-vaccines-market-number-of-people-immunized-doses-of-vaccines-administered-report.html
Our analysis found that there is a consistent surge in the number of Pneumococcal and Meningococcal vaccine doses administration in future due to the rising concern against the life-threatening vaccine-preventable diseases around the world.
Global Vaccines Market & Forecast (14 Vaccines Market, Number of People Immunized Doses of Vaccines Administered) is the 8th edition of market research report published by Renub Research on Global Vaccines Market. This is a 318 page report with 193 Figures and 44 Tables provides data of Global Vaccine Market (Adult & Pediatrics), People Immunized, Number of Vaccine Doses Administered (Disease wise) & Key Players. Vaccine has been extensively studied from 3 major points, and further sub-divided into 2 more points:
- World Vaccines (Disease wise) Market & Forecast (2011 – 2022)
- Adult Vaccines Market & Forecast
- Pediatrics Vaccines Market & Forecast
- People Immunized (Disease wise) & Forecast (2011 – 2022)
- Adult Immunized & Forecast
- Pediatric (Infants) Immunized & Forecast
- Doses of Vaccines Administered (Disease wise) & Forecast (2011 – 2022)
- Doses of vaccines administered in Adults & Forecast
- Doses of vaccines administered in Pediatric (Infants) & Forecast
14 Vaccines Studied in the Report are as Follows:
- Cervical Cancer
- Zoster (Shingles)
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella)
- Tap (Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis)
- Haemophilus influenzae type B
- Combination Vaccine
- Travel & Miscellaneous Vaccine
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG