Global Market Research Report on Vertebral Compression Fracture Devices Market 2016 is a professional and in-depth complete study on the current state of the Vertebral Compression Fracture Devices worldwide.
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/16/2016 -- Vertebral Compression Fracture (VCF) is a medical condition that occur due to the fractures, cracks and collapses in the bone of spinal column. Vertebral compression fractures are most often caused by osteoporosis, which accounts for ~85% of all VCF cases. It can also occur due to trauma, multiple myeloma, metastasis and malignant bone tumors that may cause spine collapse. According to the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, ~750,000 cases of osteoporosis-related vertebral compression fractures occur in United States alone. The incidence of osteoporosis and VCF cases are increasing the demand for vertebral compression fractures devices in the market. However, approximately two-third of these patients do not opt for diagnosis. This is because they consider back pain as a sign of aging and arthritis. Hence, there is a huge untapped potential in the market due to the large undiagnosed patient base. The market is primarily driven by growing geriatric population, as VCF is more prevalent in people aged 60 or above. Moreover, factors such as short recovery period, low risk of infection and shorter hospital stay would also contribute to the market growth. However, the risk of post-surgical complications i.e., hemorrhage, vertebral posterior element fracture, nerve root irritation and acceleration of osteoporosis might hinder the market growth.
Download Brochure for In-feature Information of Vertebral Compression Fracture Market: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-vertebral-compression-fracture-devices-market-opportunities-and.html
The global market for vertebral compression fracture devices is segmented on the basis of product type, procedure type and geography. Based on procedure type, the market is segmented into vertebroplasty, kyphoplasty and spinal fusion surgery. Vertebroplasty involve the bone cement injection with the help of needle using X-ray devices. Kyphoplasty, however, includes the use of balloon, needle and X-ray device. Based on products type, the market is segmented into Vertebroplasty devices and kyphoplasty devices. Based on geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. Key players profiled in the report are Medtronic Inc., CareFusion, Medical Device, Stryker Corporation, Globus Medical, Inc., Amedica Corporation, Zavation LLC, Alphatec Spine, Inc., Orthovita, Inc., DePuy Synthes, Pioneer Surgical Technology and Biomet Inc. Companies such as Styker Corporation and Zavation LLC are focusing on product launch strategy to gain competitive advantage. For example, Styker Corporation launched minimally invasive spine surgical solution at North America Spine Society Annual Meeting in November, 2014.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS
- The report provides quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014–2020, which assist in identifying the prevailing Market - Opportunities
- The vertebral compression fractures devices market conditions are comprehensively analyzed based on region and country
- Key market players within the vertebral compression fractures devices market are profiled in the report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which help in understanding the competitive outlook of the market
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by closely following key product positioning and monitoring the top contenders within the market framework
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global vertebral compression fractures devices is provided in the report
- Exhaustive analysis of the global vertebral compression fractures devices market by product type helps in understanding the types of devices currently being used along with the variants that would gain prominence in the future
Inquiry For Buying This Premium Report: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-vertebral-compression-fracture-devices-market-opportunities-and.html#inquiry-for-buying
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
Global Vertebral Compression Fracture Devices market is segmented as below:
Global Vertebral Compression Fracture Devices market- by product type
- Vertebroplasty devices
- Cement mixing and delivery devices
- X-ray device
- Kyphoplasty devices
- X-ray device
Global Vertebral Compression Fracture Devices market- by procedure
- Percutaneous vertebroplasty
- Spinal fusion surgery
Global Vertebral Compression Fracture Devices market- by geography
- North America
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client's specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suite #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 855-465-4651