Veterinary Healthcare Market is booming owing to increasing Pet Ownerships: Market Data Forecast, Inc.
Hyderabad, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/05/2018 -- The Global Veterinary Healthcare is anticipated to reach USD 39.56 billion by 2022, according to a new report by Market Data Forecast, Inc. The increasing pet ownerships owing to rise in disposable income of the people is expected to drive growth.
Recent outbreak of zoonotic diseases coupled with large scale production of livestock which requires high quality animal feed additives, vaccines as well as hygiene management products are the key factors propelling the growth of the market. Other prominent factor fuelling the growth of the Global Veterinary Healthcare Market are increasing consumption of meat and milk globally.
The Global Veterinary Healthcare is on the rise in developing regions such as China, Japan, and India owing to high investments in the region. However, North America dominated the market followed by Europe accounting for a cumulative market share of 55%. Japan is anticipated to be the least attractive region for animal healthcare owing to low pet population and adoption rate.
Browse full research report with TOC on " Veterinary Healthcare Market By Animal Type (Livestock and Companion Animals) By Product (Pharmaceuticals and Feed Additives) And By Region- Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecasts (2017–2022)" at:
Market Data Forecast has segmented the global Veterinary Healthcare market on the basis of Product, Animal Type and region: Based on Animal type the market is segmented into Livestock animals and Companion Animals. On the basis of Product the market is segmented into Feed Additives, Pharmaceuticals and Vaccines.
Download Sample: https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-veterinary-healthcare-market-482/
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- Livestock segment is anticipated to the fastest growing Segment owing to higher meat production to meet consumer needs
- basis of Product Type, Feed additives dominated the global Veterinary Healthcare market from 2017 to 2022.
- North America and Europe dominated the market accounting for almost half of total Veterinary Healthcare Market
- Asia Pacific market is likely to witness fastest growth of over the forecast period, with china and India being the most promising regions with in Asia
- Merck & Co., Inc., Bayer AG, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH are the major producer of the veterinary healthcare products owing to the huge investments into Research and Development and extensive distribution channels
Request Discount: https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-veterinary-healthcare-market-482/request-discount
Browse related reports by Market Data Forecast:
- Veterinary Vaccines Market - https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/veterinary-vaccines-market-75/
- Veterinary Diagnostics Market - https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-veterinary-diagnostics-market-85/
Read Our Blog By Market Data Forecast: http://www.MarketDataForecast.com/blog
About Market Data Forecast
Being a familiar face to the Fortune 500 companies in the field of market research, Market Data Forecast provides its clientele with research material through syndicated reports, consult projects and industry newsletters across various domains and verticals. Our in-house research panel, comprises of industry experts, vertical/domain specialists, supported by a well-built research & data models that help in providing insights for making well-informed decisions. We have a well-established data gathering network across 100+ countries through tie-ups and collaboration's with the key personnel in value chains & local research organizations. Apart the excellent research services, we also boast of unique post-purchase services offering a 24*7 analyst support for the period of six months. Further, though a continuous feedback from our users, clients and experts, we keep on innovating ourselves in this field to support the organizations in the most efficient ways.
Name: Mr. Abhishek Shukla
Address: 2nd Floor, Lakeview Plaza, Kavuri Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500033, India.