Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/16/2019 -- This report presents the worldwide Water Electrolysis market size (value, production and consumption), splits the breakdown (data status 2013-2018 and forecast to 2025), by manufacturers, region, type and application.
This study also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
Get Sample PDF for Professional Insights: https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1918527
Electrolysis is a promising option for hydrogen production from renewable resources. Electrolysis is the process of using electricity to split water into hydrogen and oxygen. This reaction takes place in a unit called an electrolyze. Electrolyzes can range in size from small, appliance-size equipment that is well-suited for small-scale distributed hydrogen production to large-scale, central production facilities that could be tied directly to renewable or other non-greenhouse-gas-emitting forms of electricity production.
Currently, water electrolysis is classified into two types, including traditional alkaline electroliser and PEM electroliser. In China, traditional alkaline electroliser took the larger market share. In 2017, China consumed 189 Unit traditional alkaline electroliser and 25 Unit PEM electroliser. Compared with traditional alkaline electroliser, PEM electroliser price is higher. PEM electroliser development is limited by high raw material cost.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
- Suzhou Jingli
- Shandong Saksay Hydrogen Energy
- TianJin Mainland
- 718th Research Institute of CSIC
- Proton On-Site
- Yangzhou Chungdean Hydrogen Equipment
- Areva H2gen
- Teledyne Energy Systems
- ShaanXi HuaQin
- Beijing Zhongdian
Water Electrolysis Breakdown Data by Type
By Product Type
- Small Scale Type
- Middle Scale Type
- Large Scale Type
- Traditional Alkaline Electroliser
- PEM Electroliser
Water Electrolysis Breakdown Data by Application
- Power Plants
- Steel Plant
- Electronics and Photovoltaics
- Industrial Gases
- Energy Storage or Fueling for FCEV's
Get Assistance on this report at: https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=1918527
( *Fill the form and our sales representative will get back to you for assistance )
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the global Water Electrolysis status and future forecastinvolving, production, revenue, consumption, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Water Electrolysis manufacturers, production, revenue, market share, and recent development.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, manufacturers and applications.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)