Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/18/2017 -- Development of eco-friendly active ingredients for wood preservative chemicals such as azoles, IPBC, permethrin etc. is one of the key strategies adopted by wood preservative chemicals and coatings active ingredient manufacturers. The analysts of Persistence Market Research have recently published a new report on this market titled Wood Preservative Chemicals and Coatings Active Ingredient Market: Global Industry Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2025. According to this report, APAC and North America were dominant markets in 2016 in terms of consumption.
In the coming years, China is likely to emerge as a key production as well as consumption base in the global wood preservative chemicals and coatings active ingredient market. Manufacturers in this market are involved in the research and development of environmentally friendly active ingredients. The analysts have observed that North America and APAC are expected to remain key regions in the global wood preservative chemicals and coatings active ingredient market from the demand side throughout the forecast period. Significant market potential also exists in the growing markets of China, Germany and the U.S.
Click to get sample PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1293611
Wood preservative chemicals and coatings active ingredient market is strongly influenced by the growing construction industry and increasing manufacture of furniture
- Growth in the global construction industry is anticipated to have a high impact on the wood preservative chemicals and coatings active ingredient market over the forecast period. Demand for wood preservative chemicals and coatings active ingredients is rising in non-residential buildings such as care centers and hospitals
- The growth in the furniture industry is also expected to have a high impact over the forecast period. Investments are expected by leading furniture manufacturers such as Ashley Furniture Industries, Herman Miller Inc., etc. in China. This is projected to boost the demand for active ingredients in wood preservative chemicals and coatings over the forecast period
- Growth in global population is estimated to have a medium impact on the wood preservative chemicals and coatings active ingredient market over the forecast period. Increase in population is predicted to boost the demand for residential buildings and in turn propel the growth of the wood preservative chemicals and coatings active ingredient market
Various countries and the regulations associated with the use of chemicals
In the United States, Federal and State regulations establish standards that one must meet before one can legally use certain pesticides. Federal regulations administered by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) have registered the sale and use of certain preservatives to ensure that only properly trained applicators have access to them. Wood preservatives affected by these regulations are creosote, pentachlorophenol and inorganic arsenicals. In Europe, all the pesticides must be stored in a tightly closed original container and in a safe place. All the chemicals must be stored in a dry and well-ventilated locked area. They must be kept in sealed containers whenever possible. Various treating plants discharge wastes into approved municipal sewer systems for processing with municipal wastes. Many plants use closed chemical and wastewater recovery systems to contain wastes that can be harmful.
By Use Class
- UC 1/2 Indoor
- UC 3 Outdoor
- UC 4 Outdoor with ground contact
- UC 5 Marine
By Active Ingredient Type
- Others (Cyproconazole, etc.)
- Lanxess AG
- Janssen Preservation & Material Protection
- Lonza Group AG
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- PPG Industries, Inc.
- BASF Wolman GmbH
- Kurt Obermeier GmbH & Co. KG
- RUTGERS Organics GmbH
- Sarpap & Cecil Industries
- Koopers Holdings Inc
- Troy Corporation
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG