New Medical Devices research report from TechNavio is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/24/2014 -- A respiratory device is a medical device used to provide medication or assist a patient who is having difficulty in breathing and cannot achieve adequate oxygen levels to maintain life. Patients with respiratory disorders such as cystic fibrosis, asthma, COPD, and ARDS require the need of respiratory devices. The medication is delivered in the form of mist inhaled into the lungs. In general, for medication a mouthpiece or mask is placed to the mouth through which the patient slowly breathes until all the medicine is inhaled while for breathing problems the device is placed in a room to expel warm or cool mist into the air. Certain devices such as mechanical ventilators are connected through an endotracheal tube placed in the patient's trachea (windpipe); this is known as an invasive ventilator. Some of the latest mechanical ventilators assist breathing through a mask or mouthpiece (non-invasive ventilators).
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Respiratory Device market will grow at a CAGR of 7.36 percent over the period 2014-2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Respiratory Device market for the period 2014-2018. The Global Respiratory Device market can be segmented into products available in the market: Positive Airway Pressure Devices, Mechanical Ventilators, Nebulizers, 0xygen Concentrators, and Humidifiers. These products are again differentiated on a technology basis.
TechNavio's report, the Global Respiratory Device Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Respiratory Device market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Covidien Plc.
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation
- Philips Respironics
- ResMed Inc.
Other Prominent Vendors
- Acoma Medical Industry Co. Ltd..
- Briggs Healthcare Inc.
- Bunnell Inc.
- Clement Clarke International Ltd.
- Drager Medical GmbH
- GE Healthcare Ltd.
- Hamilton Medical AG
- Mindray Medical International Ltd.
- Salter Labs Inc.
- Smiths Medical
- Teleflex Inc.
Key Market Driver
- Increasing Aging Population
- For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key Market Challenge
- Lack of Awareness
- For a full, detailed list, view out report
Key Market Trend
- Increased Adoption of Portable Systems
- For a full, detailed list, view out report
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this market report. Details are provided within the report.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Covidien Plc., Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation, Philips Respironics, ResMed Inc., Acoma Medical Industry Co. Ltd.., Briggs Healthcare Inc., Bunnell Inc., Clement ClarkeInternational Ltd., Drager Medical GmbH,, GE Healthcare Ltd., Hamilton Medical AG,, Mindray Medical International Ltd., Salter Labs Inc., ., Smiths Medical, Teleflex Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Medical Devices Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Medical Devices Industry
- North America Peripheral Vascular Devices Market Outlook to 2020
- EU5 Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices Market Outlook to 2020
- Cataract Surgery Devices Market to 2019 - Advanced Intraocular Lenses (IOLs) and a Growing Patient Population in Emerging Countries Offer Significant Growth Potential
- France Cardiovascular Devices Market Outlook to 2020
- BRIC Cardiac Assist Devices Market Outlook to 2020
- United Kingdom Cardiovascular Devices Market Outlook to 2020
- Pressure Relief Devices Market to 2019 - Increasing Focus on Pressure Ulcer Prevention and Quality of Care to Drive Growth
- Asia-Pacific Peripheral Vascular Devices Market Outlook to 2020
- Brazil Cardiovascular Devices Market Outlook to 2020