Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/19/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Globeleq Generation Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
Globeleq Generation Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Globeleq Generation Limited (Globeleq) is an operating power company that develops electric power sector in the emerging markets of Africa, the Americas and Asia. The company's operating assets consists of Songas, Cerro de Hula, PESRL, Azito and Tsavo. The company also has seven development stage projects, namely, Azito Expansion Project, Jeffreys Bay, De Aar Solar, Droogfontein Solar, Costa Rica Wind, Orosi, and CdH Expansion. Actis Infrastructure Fund, a fund managed by Actis, owns a majority stake in Globeleq. The company participates in more than 14,000 MW generation capacity in more than 25 countries.
Globeleq Generation Limited Key Recent Developments
Mar 21, 2013 Globeleq Starts Expansion Of Azito Gas-fired Power Plant Near Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire
Feb 21, 2013 Globeleq Starts Construction Of Three Renewable Energy Projects In South Africa.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Globeleq Generation Limited
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit