Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/15/2017 -- Key Players for Glycidyl Methacrylate Market:
- Dow Chemicals
- Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company
- Inc, Estron Chemicals
- Sumitomo Chemicals
- Lianyungang Ningkang Chemical Co., Ltd
- Wuhan Sincere-star Chemical Co.,Ltd
- Evonik Industries
Market Synopsis of Glycidyl Methacrylate Market:
As per MRFR analysis, the Global Glycidyl Methacrylate Market is growing enormously well and expecting a huge growth potential during the forecast period. The major factor that drive the growth of Glycidyl Methacrylate is huge market in China and Japan, growing demand for plastic and adhesives, global connectivity and other factor as well.
Globally the market for Glycidyl Methacrylate Market is expected to grow at the rate of about 5.36% from 2016 to 2027.
This market has been segmented on the basis of application and end users. By application includes - plastics, adhesives and polymer coating. By end-users includes - manufacturing units and packaging units.
Regional Analysis of Glycidyl Methacrylate Market:
Globally, APAC is the largest market for Glycidyl Methacrylate.
North America is the second-largest market for Glycidyl Methacrylate. The market is anticipated to reach at $3,358.9 million by 2027.
Due to the increasing demand of plastics, Europe is estimated to be the fastest growing region globally, registering 5.05% CAGR during the forecast period.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/783
- Manufactures of end-use industry
- Raw material Suppliers
- Aftermarket suppliers
- Research Institute / Education Institute
- Potential Investors
- Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
- The Global Glycidyl Methacrylate Market and is expected to reach $15,654.7 million by 2027
- Plastics accounted for the largest market share registering CAGR of 5.91% during the forecast period
- Regionally, Asia-Pacific holds the largest market share 49% of Global Glycidyl Methacrylate Market and is expected to reach $7,503.0 million by 2027 from $3,858.8 million in 2015.
- On the basis of end-users, manufacturing units segment holds 61% market share
Key Points from Table of Contents:
9 Company Profile
9.1 Dow Chemicals
9.1.1 Company Overview
9.1.2 Product/Business Segment Overview
9.1.3 Financial Updates
9.1.4 Key Development
9.2 Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company, Inc.
9.2.1 Company Overview
9.2.2 Product/Business Segment Overview
9.2.3 Financial Updates
9.2.4 Key Development
9.3 Estron Chemicals
9.3.1 Company Overview
9.3.2 Product/Business Segment Overview
9.3.3 Financial Updates
9.3.4 Key Developments
9.4 Sumitomo Chemicals
9.4.1 Company Overview
9.4.2 Product\Business Segment Overview
9.4.3 Financial Updates
9.4.4 Key Developments
9.5 Lianyungang Ningkang Chemical Co., Ltd
9.5.1 Company Overview
9.5.2 Product/Business Segment
9.5.3 Financial Updates
9.5.4 Key Development
9.6 Wuhan Sincere-Star Chemical Co.,Ltd
9.6.1 Company Overview
9.6.2 Product/Business Segment Overview
9.6.3 Financial Updates
9.6.4 Key Development
9.7 Evonik Industries
9.7.1 Company Overview
9.7.2 Product/Business Segment Overview
9.7.3 Financial Updates
9.7.4 Key Developments
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/glycidyl-methacrylate-market-783