When it comes to designing, most people are more focused in creating unique visual designs for their law firm’s website. Unfortunately, this method is all backwards. The website is supposed to be the catch-all platform of the law firm.
Los Angeles, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/13/2016 -- In the competitive world of law, technology has become the saving grace of many law firms who want to get even, if not to be on equal footing with their competitors. Just like almost everything else, people are now searching online for an attorney who they want to represent them in the court. Law firm website design has become the main focus of many law firms. This is to ensure to grasp the interest of potential clients.
When it comes to designing, most people are more focused in creating unique visual designs for their law firm's website. Unfortunately, this method is all backwards. The website is supposed to be the catch-all platform of the law firm. Its main purpose is to advertise everything that the law firm offers and everything that it stands for. According to LexisNexis' 2012 study, almost 76 percent of consumers that reside in the U.S. are searching the net before hiring an attorney. This constitutes the need to ensure that the law firm website design is credible and interesting to the potential client.
First, a law firm must think of their clients:
- What the law firm wants to show to their client
- What their client is looking for
- How they can interact with the site.
Setting a plan of action and creating a funnel to convert their visitors is the sure way to make the potential client into a converted customer. In the planning stage of the website design, it is vital to define the purpose of the site.
Every good law firm and attorney provides clearly-defined purpose in their site. Every law firm website should be able to provide a variety of actions:
1. Websites can be used to showcase the credentials of an attorney or the law firm and how much one value transparency. Providing employee's bios, accreditation certificate from the State Bar and other associations that the law firm is affiliated to, spotlight case, example settlements and client testimonial can be the source of information of the potential customer. Law firm website design also plays a big part in building professional trust.
2. By adding some educational materials on the law firm's website, they are not limiting their site's navigational function. In addition to this, any information that is valuable helps in reaching out their target audience.
3. Making sure that there is a contact form in the website is the great way to generate leads and conversion.
People around the world are more inclined to stay in a website that looks appealing. Investing in having a quality design will pay off in the long run. Quality design is great in keeping the viewers interested and to stay longer on the law firm's website. In addition to this, a great law firm's website consists of thoughtful and useful guides that can turn strangers into their clients.
About Go Big L.A
Go Big L.A. is a powerhouse marketing firm that offers real-world solutions to all stages of digital marketing from Social Media to SEO to Reputation Management. With over a decade of experience in creating branding, you can be assured that highest quality in web design and development services is what they offer.