GoldEye Bar is a new green energy, multi-functional booster capable of charging all laptops and more. GoldEye Solar is looking to raise $20,000 CAD to start the full-scale production of GoldEye Bar.
Montreal, QC -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/31/2016 -- Gold Eye Solar is a Canadian company comprising of a group of students passionate about renewable solar energy. The company operates with a vision to remain gentle on the environment and strives to make their products from recyclable materials. Their first product is GoldEye Bar, a solar panel portable charger for all laptops. Powered by solar energy, this power bank can be carried anywhere to charge up to 19V for laptops.
Some of the top features and benefits of Gold Eye Solar are
- With a compact design, can easily fit in the pocket, glove compartment or carry-bag for travel.
- Bright blue LCD screen displays percentage of power remaining, chosen voltages (12v, 16v, 19v) & devices plugged to the bar.
- High battery capacity of 16,000 MAH and short charging time.
- Advanced security features such as over-charging protection and shock resistance.
- Solid and durable encased solar panel with low-light sensitivity.
- With three voltage outputs, capable of charging 12V, 16V, and 19V devices.
- Capable of charging cars, small trucks, small engines like boats, etc.
- Three powerful LED Flash Modes viz. torch, flashing, and SOS.
After two years of hard work, Gold Eye Solar is in a position to start manufacturing Gold Eye Solar. The final prototype of the product has been tested successfully in January, 2016. They have just started a Kickstarter campaign to raise $20,000 CAD for this project. With adequate funding support, they plan to start the full-scale production of Gold Eye Solar in July, 2016.
Highlighting the importance of funding, a senior official from Gold Eye Solar recently stated, "We have loans and some funding from our families. The generous Kickstarter backers would help give wings for the final project to fly to go from small production to mass production to satisfy the needs of high technology relying on the sun energy and make it affordable for the public within high quality standards. . Hopefully, with your help to pass our funding goals, we will have a greater boost to work on the ideas for our next two products in sustainable energy, which we think are just as great."
To find out more about this campaign, please visit http://kck.st/1TN0INK
The website of Gold Eye Solar is http://www.goldeyesolar.com/
About Gold Eye Solar
Gold Eye Solar is a Canadian company comprising of a group of students passionate about renewable solar energy. The company operates with a vision to remain gentle on the environment and strives to make their products from recyclable materials. The company's maiden product GoldEye Bar is expected to hit the market soon.