Goldtouch Brings a Brilliant Combination of Comfort and Performance to the World of Ergonomics
Cedar Park, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/20/2016 -- Sometimes it's the smallest things that make the biggest difference. In the case of the computer mouse – a product that's arguably one of the most used everyday technological items in the entire world – we have a device whose existence shouldn't be taken for granted and certainly should be utilized in the most efficient way possible. As a company that takes seriously the everyday technological items that companies and individuals use, Goldtouch continuously stays on the cutting edge of ergonomic products and comfort peripherals and their latest innovation – The Goldtouch Semi-Vertical Mouse – is no exception to this.
As anyone who has had the pleasure of experiencing a fitted and custom device knows, it can truly make all the difference in the workday and add new levels of comfort and efficiency. In turn, it also contributes tremendously to a state of physical well-being.
Companies who are serious about providing their employees with a truly ergonomic environment to work and thrive in will be truly delighted by the new Goldtouch Semi-Vertical Mouse. The Goldtouch Semi-Vertical Mouse was created with an optimal slope of 66 degrees for the user who wants a mouse that is midway between a traditional ergonomic mouse and vertical mouse. Unlike vertical mice, users have the power of gravity on their side when it comes to clicking, so they won't have to use as much movement between the thumb and fingers – which in turn can require more pinching of one's muscles and nerves. Goldtouch looks forward to seeing how this new product re-shapes the ergonomic landscape now and in the years to come.
Features of the Goldtouch Semi-Vertical Mouse
- Ideal Slope: 66° slope creates optimal comfort and hand/wrist positioning.
- Flange Accessory: The detachable Ergo-Grip flange keeps the underside of the pinky finger and palm off the work surface of the desk, allowing users to move the whole arm instead of just the wrist to control the mouse.
- Easy to Use: Easy click buttons and scroll wheel allow for simple navigation. Also features convenient thumb press keys to easily page forward or page back.
- Comfortable Texture: Anti-slip grips and rubberized coating provide maximum comfort.
- Programmable DPI: Wireless: 800 - 1200 – 1600, Wired 1000 - 1500 - 2000 -2500
- Adjustable Weight Option: Four detachable 5g block weights, allowing users to adjust weight up to +/- 20 grams by adding or removing the weights.
- Long Lasting: Functions with two AAA batteries.
- Plug and Play Technology: Wireless USB 2.4 Ghz receiver allows for quick set up.
For more information about The Goldtouch Semi-Vertical Mouse and other Goldtouch products, call (855) 633-3138, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit them at www.goldtouch.com.
Headquartered in Cedar Park, Texas, Goldtouch manufactures ergonomic comfort peripherals, including the world's only self-contained adjustable keyboard. Goldtouch products are utilized by many of the Fortune 1000 companies, including: Chevron, Google, Apple, Yahoo, eBay, PayPal and many others.