Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Auto Component / Ancillary Market in India 2015 - 2020" research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/02/2016 -- Indian Auto Component industry currently accounts for 1.87% of the GDP of country and Indian Automobile Industry accounts for 7.1% of the GDP of the country.
Indian Auto component industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15% by 2020 due to increasing demand in domestic as well as foreign markets.
About 72% of the auto component industry in India is organized. NOVONOUS estimates that the organized auto component industry in India is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.5% by 2020. This sector supplies mainly to the OEMs.
The 2-Wheelers business which has 77.5% of market share is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8% by 2020.
The passenger vehicles market which constitutes 15.1% of market share is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18% by 2020.
The Commercial vehicles market will grow at a CAGR of 19% by 2020 and that of Tractors will grow at CAGR of 27%
The new segment in which Auto component suppliers are dealing is Construction and Earth Moving Vehicles this market will grow at a CAGR of 13%.
The industry employees around 19 million people directly or indirectly, i.e. around 4.2% of total employed workforce in India and this is expected to be 25 million by 2025.
This report provides detailed analysis of the factors that have led to the growth of auto component industry in India. The in depth study of the different segments of automobiles, the new trends in the industry has been covered in this report.
The report further discovered that there is large scope for exports, diversification as well as aftermarkets for the organized players. It also focuses on the future growth of the companies.
The report emphasizes on the policies governing the Auto component industry in India and the regulations and standards to be followed and maintained.
The report also has detailed company profiles including their position in auto component value chain, financial performance analysis, product and service wise business strategy, SWOT analysis and key customer details for fifteen key auto component manufacturers in Indian market namely Lumax Industries Ltd. (Lighting Solutions Provider) [BSE: 517206 | NSE: LUMAXIND ], Wheels India Ltd. (Wheels Manufacturer) [NSE: WHEELS], Minda Industries Ltd. (Automotive Security Systems Provider) [NSE: MINDAIND], Mahindra CIE Automotive Ltd. (Forging Works) [NSE: MAHINDCIE], Bharat Seats Ltd. (Automotive Seats Manufacturer) [BSE: 523229], Sundram Fasteners Ltd. (Fasteners Manufacturer) [NSE: SUNDRMFAST], UCAL Fuel Systems Ltd. (Fuel Management Systems Provider) [BSE: 500464 | NSE: UCALFUEL], Exide Industries Ltd. (Battery Manufacturer) [BSE: 500086 | NSE: EXIDEIND], Rockman Industries Ltd. (Die Casting, Automotive Chain Manufacturer), Rane Holdings Ltd. (Steering gears, Engine Valves manufacturer) [BSE: 505800 | NSE: RANEHOLDIN], Bajajsons Ltd. (Engine parts Manufacturer), Lucas TVS (Automotive Electrical Systems Providers), CEAT (Tyre Manufacturer) [BSE: 500878 | NSE: CEATLTD], JBM Auto Ltd. (Sheet Metal components Manufacturer) [BSE: 532605 | NSE: JBMA], India Pistons Ltd. (Piston, Piston Rings Manufacturer)
Under the EXIM scenario, the report covers 15 major auto components, which are:
Halogen Lamps for Automobiles, Spark Plugs for Automobiles, Automobiles Lighting Equipments, Automobile Bumpers and Parts, Automobile Safety Seat Belts, Automobile Brakes and Servo Brakes, Automobile Gear Boxes, Drive Axles With Differential W/N Provided with Other Transmission Components, Road Wheels and Parts and Accessories, Suspension Shock Absorbers, Automobile Radiators, Automobile Silencers and Exhaust Pipes, Automobile Clutches and Parts, Automobile Steering Wheels, Steering Columns and Steering Boxes and Safety Bags with Inflater System.
Scope of Auto component industry in India 2015 – 2020 report:
- This report provides a detailed view of Indian Auto component sector with current and future market trends.
- This report identifies the need for focusing on Auto component industry in India.
- This report provides detailed information on growth forecasts for overall Auto component industry in India up to 2020.
- This study also identifies segment-wise Auto component industry potential and forecasts in organized sector for Passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles, 2-Wheelers, 3-Wheelers and Tractors.
- This report also focuses on developing a better understanding of the current state of the Auto component industry.
- This study also identifies various central and state policies related to auto component industry in India.
- This study also focuses on the work of various associations to facilitate the growth of the industry.
- The report identifies the growth drivers and inhibitors for Auto component industry in India.
- The report identifies the key credit, policy and technological risks associated with Auto component industry in India.
- The report profiles 15 key players in Indian Auto component industry.
- This report provides competitive landscape in Indian Auto component industry.
- This report identifies EXIM scenario of the Indian Auto component industry.
- The report identifies the key challenges faced by new players in Indian Auto component industry.
- This report provides future trends and opportunities for Auto component industry in India.
- This report covers the Case study of Tata Nano.
- This report also provides recommendations for policy makers, service providers, end users and investors.
For more information and purchase this report please visit:
To browse more market research reports by NOVONOUS visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/publisher/novonous
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
NOVONOUS helps organizations differentiate themselves, break entry barriers, track investments, develop strategies and see through corporate fog by providing business intelligence that works for their business. For more information about NOVONOUS visit: http://www.novonous.com
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions