The question as to the press releases about water ionizers and alkaline waters are still not being justified by researches because there are still none to prove that alkaline water really does effectively help cure illnesses and prevent health diseases. Are all these promotional ads just a hoax to market the product?
Evansville, IN -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/10/2015 -- Maintaining optimal health has been a major concern of people nowadays because of the unearthing of the many detrimental health diseases and disorders and because of the alarming increase in the number of deaths due to health issues. And because of this health experts have been searching for the best solutions to reduce the number of fatalities due to diseases like cancer, cardiovascular and complex metabolic disorders.
In their objective to come up with an effective solution for this dilemma, medical experts and clinical researchers continue to revolutionize in integrating conservative and modern treatments into play by launching various health supplement products, home-use health equipments, etc. One of the latest and most trending controversial issues that has captured the attention of health experts is the discovery of the water ionizers to produce alkaline water that is said to have great health benefits not only in the treatment, but as well as maintaining optimal health and preventing life-threatening diseases.
With all the promising health benefits that most companies promote, people can't help but be enticed to purchase and try to use alkaline water. But, there are some authors like Dr. Joseph Mercola and Dr. Andrew Weil who wrote articles that do not directly contradict claims about the benefits and advantages of using ionized alkaline water, but to make people understand that water ionizer manufacturers may have been missing the point about discussing the alkaline water dangers to consumers.
The question as to the press releases about water ionizers and alkaline waters are still not being justified by research because there are still none to prove that alkaline water really does effectively help cure illnesses and prevent health diseases. Are all these promotional ads just a hoax to market the product? This is still a question yet to be proven through clinical studies and trials.
Here are some of the side effects and health risks that people do not know about alkaline water consumption:
- When alkaline water is regularly consumed by a person, his gastrointestinal system becomes highly alkaline and when this happens, the heart becomes erratic and the person may develop hypertension or may experience gastric acid reflux.
- There may also be a great risk for people to develop urinary tract and bladder infections as there is a certain level of urine acidity that should be maintained to prevent the growth and multiplication of bacteria.
- Some people who take alkaline water right before meals would experience indigestion because gastric acids are being neutralized and these acids are required for better digestion.
- Tap water contains substances and compounds and when it undergoes the ionization these chemicals may have a different reaction and may have the potential to produce toxins that may be harmful to the body.
- In some research and experiments conducted on animals, there have been necrotic changes found on the myocardium of the lab rats that have been consuming alkaline water.
Gotwaterionizers.com provides a review the feature, price and style of the top selling water ionizer machines.