Armenian Governance, Risk and Compliance Insurance Industry 2015 Market Forecast and Analysis to 2019 by Market Research Store
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/09/2015 -- Synopsis
Timetric's 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Armenian Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Armenia.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
Complete report is available @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/governance-risk-and-compliance-the-armenian-insurance-36476
- An overview of the insurance regulatory framework in Armenia
- The latest key changes, and changes expected in the country's insurance regulatory framework
- Key regulations and market practices related to different types of insurance product in the country
- Rules and regulations pertaining to key classes of compulsory insurance, and the scope of non-admitted insurance in Armenia
- Key parameters including licensing requirements, permitted foreign direct investment, minimum capital requirements, solvency and reserve requirements, and investment regulations
- Details of the tax and legal systems in the country
- The report covers details of the insurance regulatory framework in Armenia.
- The report contains details of the rules and regulations governing insurance products and insurance entities.
- The report lists and analyzes key trends and developments pertaining to the country's insurance regulatory framework.
- The report analyzes the rules and regulations pertaining to the establishment and operation of insurance businesses in the country.
- The report provides details of taxation imposed on insurance products and insurance companies.
Download Sample Report @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/governance-risk-and-compliance-the-armenian-insurance-36476#RequestSample
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into the insurance regulatory framework in Armenia.
- Track the latest regulatory changes, and expected changes impacting the Armenian insurance industry.
- Gain detailed information about the key regulations governing the establishment and operation of insurance entities in the country.
- Understand key regulations and market practices pertaining to various types of insurance product.
- The Armenian insurance industry is regulated by the Central Bank of Armenia (CBA).
- Foreign direct investment is permitted in the Armenian insurance industry up to 100%.
- Non-admitted insurance is prohibited, however unlicensed reinsurers are permitted to engage in both life and non-life reinsurance business.
- Motor third-party liability insurance compulsory.
- The CBA does not permit composite insurance; however, reinsurers are permitted to engage in both life and non-life reinsurance business.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651