Russian Governance, Risk and Compliance Insurance Market 2015 Key Trends, Growth, Size, Forecast and Analysis to 2019
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/02/2015 -- Governance, Risk and Compliance – The Russian Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Russia.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
Read Complete Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/governance-risk-and-compliance-the-russian-insurance-35925
- An overview of the insurance regulatory framework in Russia
- The latest key changes, and changes expected in the country's insurance regulatory framework
- Key regulations and market practices related to different types of insurance product in the country
- Rules and regulations pertaining to key classes of compulsory insurance, and the scope of non-admitted insurance in Russia
- Key parameters including licensing requirements, permitted foreign direct investment, minimum capital requirements, solvency and reserve requirements, and investment regulations
- Details of the tax and legal systems in the country
- The report covers details of the insurance regulatory framework in Russia.
- The report contains details of the rules and regulations governing insurance products and insurance entities.
- The report lists and analyzes key trends and developments pertaining to the country's insurance regulatory framework.
- The report analyzes the rules and regulations pertaining to the establishment and operation of insurance businesses in the country.
- The report provides details of taxation imposed on insurance products and insurance companies.
Request for Sample: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/governance-risk-and-compliance-the-russian-insurance-35925#RequestSample
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into the insurance regulatory framework in Russia.
- Track the latest regulatory changes, and expected changes impacting the Russian insurance industry.
- Gain detailed information about the key regulations governing the establishment and operation of insurance entities in the country.
- Understand key regulations and market practices pertaining to various types of insurance product.
- The Russian insurance industry is governed by the Financial Market Access Department of the Bank of Russia.
- Foreign direct investment (FDI) is limited to 49% for operation in life and certain other classes of insurance. However, there is no fixed limit for FDI in Russia.
- Composite insurance is prohibited in the Russian insurance industry.
- Non-admitted insurance is not permitted in the country, with a few exceptions.
- Key classes of compulsory insurance include motor third-party liability, and aviation liability.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651