Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Graft vs. Host Disease - Competitive Landscape, Technology and Pipeline Analysis, 2016” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/29/2016 -- Graft vs. Host Disease- Competitive Landscape, Technology and Pipeline Analysis, 2016 report provides comprehensive insights about pipeline drugs across this indication. A key objective of the report is to establish the understanding for all the pipeline drugs that fall under the category of Graft Versus Host Disease. Graft-versus-host disease (GVHD) is a common complication of allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT) that occurs when the donated (graft) cells are rejected and attack the host's cells as foreign. The complexity of immune-mediated disease occurs due to the interaction between the adaptive immunity of donor and recipient. It can progress from mild to severe forms as either acute GVHD (aGVHD) or chronic GVHD (cGVHD). Both aGVHD and cGVHD commonly affect organs such as the skin, gastrointestinal (GI) tract, liver, oral mucosa, and eyes. It is the worldwide cause of mortality and morbidity.
Several factors are responsible for Graft versus Host Disease such as blood transfusion, bone marrow transplant, stem cell transplant.
This report provides information on the therapeutic development based on the Graft versus Host Disease dealing with around 57 active pipeline drugs. The report also covers the information for 53 active companies involved in the therapeutic development of the products.
- The new report, provides a Graft Versus Host Disease Landscape across the globe
- The report provides drug profiles which includes product description, MOA, licensors & collaborators, development partner and chemical information
- Comparative analysis at various stages covering Filed, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages
- Coverage of the Graft Versus Host Disease pipeline on the basis of target, MOA, route of administration, technology involved and molecule type
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Graft Versus Host Disease and also provide company profiling
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development from NDA filings to discovery.
- Provides pipeline assessment by monotherapy and combination therapy products, stage of development and molecule type.
Spanning over 232 pages, 13 Tables and 22 Figures "Graft vs. Host Disease - Competitive Landscape, Technology and Pipeline Analysis, 2016" report covers Executive Summary, Overview, Pipeline Analysis, Market Drivers, Pipeline Therapeutics, Comparative Analysis, Appendix. This report Covered 12 Companies - Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Kymab Limited, Targazyme, Multistem, ImmuneTarget Inc., Athersys, AstraZeneca plc., Fate Therapeutics, Inc., Therakos Inc., Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals, Athersys, AstraZeneca plc.
For more information Visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/delveinsight/graft-vs-host-disease-competitive-landscape-technology-and-pipeline-analysis-2016
Find all Diseases Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/diseases
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions