Granulocyte-colony stimulating factor (G-CSF) is glycoprotein that stimulates the bone marrow to produce stem cells and granulocytes & release it into the bloodstream.
Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/07/2017 -- The factors that drive the growth of the Global Granulocyte-Colony Stimulating Factor Market are increasing prevalence of cancer, growing awareness regarding the availability of various methods of cancer treatment, and rise in governmental funding towards healthcare. However, high costs of treatment modalities and stringent government regulations for approval of any new treatment options hamper the market growth.
The global granulocyte-colony stimulating factor market is segmented on the basis of type and application. Based on type, the market is categorised into capsule, tablet, and others. In terms of application, the market is divided into oncological diseases, blood disorders, growth hormone deficiencies, chronic and autoimmune disorders, and others. Regionally, the market has been analysed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players of the global granulocyte-colony stimulating factor market include BioCad, Celltrion Inc., Dong-A Socio Group, Pfizer Inc., Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Novartis AG, Stada Arzneimittel AG, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Amgen Inc., and Dr. Reddy's Laboratories.
Get PDF Brochure of this report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/3472
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global granulocyte-colony stimulating factor market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the market growth has been provided in the report.
- Comprehensive quantitative analysis of the industry has been provided from 20162023 to assist stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the key segments of the industry helps understand the trends in the types of granulocyte-colony stimulating factors globally.
- Key market players and their strategies have been provided to understand the competitive outlook of the industry.
Early buyers will receive 20% customization on this report