New Computer Technology research report from Markets and Markets is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/20/2013 -- Graphene is an upcoming conducting material with the impending to substitute traditional electrode materials such as Indium tin oxide (ITO) in electrical and optical devices. It coalesce several beneficial characteristics including stumpy sheet resistance, high optical lucidity and exceptional mechanical and physical properties. Latest researches have concurred with increased concern in the application of graphene as an electrode material in transistors, integrated chips, solar cells, nano-intermediates, RFID (Radio Frequency Identification), smart packaging and flexible devices. Graphene technology is a next generation big thing for the electronics market. It can be referred as any electronic device or product which uses graphene in their production process to produce graphene materials, graphene devices and products.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global graphene technology market is expected to grow at a healthy CAGR of 55.54% from 2013 to 2023. In terms of technology, CVD (Chemical Vapor Deposition)process accounted for the largest market revenue in 2013, and expected to grow with CAGR of 53.15% from 2013 to 2023. The industry is also witnessing the spree of other technology mapping such as graphite exfoliation, scotch tape method, synthesis on silicon carbide (SiC) and so on.
This report based on an in-depth research study on the graphene electronics market and its related industries, focuses on the complete global market for all types of graphene technology products which are available commercially and which are yet to commercialize in the near future (before 2023). The report presents a detailed insight on the current graphene electronic industry, and identifies key trends of various segments of the market with in-depth quantitative and qualitative information. The report segments the global graphene electronics market on the basis of types of materials, products and devices, technologies, application, and geography. Further, it contains revenue forecasts, and trend analysis with respect to the market's time-line. Following is the detailed explanation of each segment:
Market by types of Materials, Products and Devices:
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Computer Technology research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Gallium Nitride (GaN) Semiconductor Devices (Discretes & ICs) Market, Global Forecast & Analysis (2012 - 2022)
- Global Capacitive Sensors Market (2013 - 2018) By Sensing Applications (Touch, Motion, Pressure, Proximity), Devices (Touchpad, Buttons, Slider, Screens), and Verticals (Factory Automation, Medical, Consumer Electronics, Automotive)
- Global Nanoelectromechanical Systems (NEMS) Market (2012 - 2022) by Applications (STM/AFM, Medical, Gas/Flow Sensor, RF), Products (Switches, Cantilevers), Components (Nanotubes, Nanowires, Nanofilms), Materials (Graphene, ZnO, SiC, GaN, Si
- Memory Integrated Circuits (IC) Market to 2016 - Portable Gadgets Such as Smartphones, Tablet PCs and Ultrabooks to Boost Demand for Mobile DRAM and NAND Flash
- Digital Signal Processors Market, Global Forecast & Analysis (2011-2016) - Focus on Customizable, Embedded, Programmable (FPGA & PLD), Application Specific (ASIC) based DSP Chips, DSP System-on-Chips & Intellectual Property (IP) Markets
- Level Sensors Market: Global Forecast & Analysis - Focus on Technologies (Contact Type and Non Contact Type), Applications and Geography (2013 - 2018)
- Global Digital Living Room Market (2013-2018) By Products [Smart/3D, LED/LCD/OLED TV, Set-top box, Home Theater (Projectors, Audio equipment), Blu-Ray Player, Gaming Console], Technology, & Geography
- Radio Frequency Components (RFC) Market For Consumer Electronics - Global Forecast & Analysis (2012 - 2017)
- Wireless Communication Chipsets (Wi-Fi/WLAN, Wireless Display/Video (HD & WHDI), Mobile WiMAX & LTE (4G), ZigBee, 802.11, 802.15.4 & 802.16) Market in Consumer Electronics & Automation Applications, Global Forecast & Analysis (2012 - 2017)
- Global Image Sensor Market (2013 - 2018) By Technology (CCD, CMOS, Contact IS, Infrared, X-ray, FSI, BSI); Applications (Healthcare, Surveillance, Automobile, Consumer, Defense, Industrial); Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, ROW)
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)