According to a new market report published by Market Research Store titled “Graphene Market Outlook - Global Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Assessment (2014-2022)."
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/19/2015 -- Graphene Market Outlook - Global Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Assessment (2014-2022)
The Global Graphene market accounted for $62.36 million in 2014, and is projected to register a CAGR of 42.1% to reach $1,039 million by 2022. Graphene is the world's first 2D material which has unique features such as ultra-light and extremely tough. The graphene is in honey comb lattice structure which makes it strong enough than steel and it is also extremely flexible. It has superior electricity conductivity and also has heat resistance.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report:
Graphene possess unique physio-chemical characteristics, it has vast applications in an industrial scenario such as energy, composite, sensors, biomedical, automobile, aerospace, electronics etc. High priced equipment and lack of expertise in mass production are the two factors hindering the market growth. Due to the absence of band gap in the material the applications of graphene were limited which is hampering the market. As graphene is highly inflammable, risks associated with graphene production such as health and environment are high which are inhibiting the growth.
The graphene market has gained a vast business potential, it has achieved the attention of many players around the world. Substantial investments are being made by the players in graphene market to improvise and strengthen their Research & Development activities. To improve the growth of the industry, companies have introduced cross boundary collaboration of various companies which was an optimal business strategy for an emerging market like graphene.
Request For Sample Report Here:
Key players in graphene market are Bluestone Global Tech, Allotropica Technologies, BASF SE, Cvd Equipment Corp, Durham Graphene Science, Graphene Laboratories Inc, Haydale Limited, XG Sciences Inc, Vorbeck materials, Graphene NanoChem PLC, and Angstron Materials, Inc.
- Graphene Nano Platelets (GNP)
- Graphene Oxide (GO)
- Mono-layer & bi-layer graphene
- Few layer graphene (FLG)
- Bio Medical and Life Sciences
- In Energy
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia
Rest of the World
- Latin America
- Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements