DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/06/2019 -- Graves' Disease Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028
1. Graves' Disease total incident population in 7 major markets was approximately 382,160 cases in 2017.
2. Women are found to be affected more with Graves' disease than men. In 2017, there were 19,750, Graves' disease incident cases in males and 143,520, Graves' disease incident cases in females in the United States.
3. Among the European countries, Germany had the highest Graves' disease incident population with 38,580 cases, followed by Italy which had Graves' disease incident population of 32,100 in 2017. On the other hand, Spain had the lowest Graves' disease incident population of 18,730 cases in 2017.
(Albany, US) DelveInsight launched a new report on Graves' disease Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028
1. Graves' disease market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Graves' disease epidemiology and Graves' disease market in the 7 MM (United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Graves' disease market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
3. Graves' disease market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Graves' disease market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Graves' disease market.
Request for sample pages
"There were total 4,350 Grave's Disease incident cases of Pediatrics (>18 yr.), and 158,920 incident cases of adult (18 yr. & older) Grave's Disease in 2017."
Graves' Disease market size in seven major markets is approximately USD 301.00 million in 2017. The United States is expected to grab the highest Graves' disease market share with ~USD 147.9 million in 2017. Among EU5 countries, Germany has the highest Graves' disease market size, with USD 26.8 million, while Spain had the lowest Graves' disease market size, with ~USD 13.0 million in 2017.
Currently, there is no cure of Graves' Disease, and the current Graves' disease treatment methods are aimed to control the levels of thyroid hormones or to convert the hyperthyroidism to hypothyroidism, which is comparatively easy to manage.
Graves' disease therapeutics market is dependent on antithyroid drugs, radioactive iodine therapy, and thyroid surgery. However, most of the cases are managed effectively by current therapies, but the associated complications and high relapse rate are some of the few major concerns which require more effective and precise Graves' disease treatment option.
There is not much therapeutic improvement in the Graves' disease market for many decades and are limited to research and development activities for finding the cure for the disease that is targeting the underlying cause of the Graves' Disease. Few of the pipeline drugs that can cure the thyroid level effectively with low dose requirement and low relapse rate are either in pre-clinical stage or at a very early stage of clinical trials.
The launch of the emerging therapies is expected to significantly impact Graves' Disease treatment scenario in the upcoming years:-
And many others
The key players in Graves' Disease market are:
1. Horizon Pharma
And many others
Table of contents
1. Key Insights
2. Graves' disease Market Overview at a Glance
3. Graves' disease Disease Overview
4. Sensitive Biomarkers of Graves' disease
5. Graves' disease Risk Factors and Complications
6. Graves' disease Epidemiology and Patient Population
7. Graves' disease Country Wise-Epidemiology
7.1. United States
7.2.1.Assumptions and Rationale
8. Graves' disease Current Treatment Practices
9. Practice Guidelines for Graves' disease
10. Unmet Needs
11. Graves' disease Marketed Drugs
12. Graves' disease Emerging Therapies
12.1. CFZ 533: Novartis
12.2. IMVT-1401: Immunovant Sciences GmbH
13. The United States: Market Outlook
14. EU-5 Countries: Market Outlook
15. Japan: Market Outlook
16. Market Drivers
17. Market Barriers
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.