Reinsurance in Greece, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018 by Market Research Store
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/17/2015 -- Synopsis
Greece Reinsurance Market 2013 and to forecast by 2018 Key Trends, Opportunities, Demand, analysis provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Greek reinsurance segment, including
The Greek reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance category
Key trends and drivers for the reinsurance segment
Greek reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
The competitive landscape in the Greek reinsurance segment
Browse Full Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/reinsurance-in-greece-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2809
The Greek reinsurance segment registered a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -5.0% during the review period (2009?2013), due to the affect of the global financial crisis and European sovereign debt crisis. During the review period, the premium ceded to reinsurance by Greek direct insurers decreased at a CAGR of -4.8%. Ceded premium increased briefly in 2009, but fell consistently after that. The global financial crisis and a decline in insurance premium had a negative effect on the premium ceded towards reinsurers; the personal accident and health insurance segment ceded 25.0% of its revenues to reinsurers in 2013, the highest percentage in the industry. In the absence of any large-scale natural disasters, the Greek reinsurance premium declined marginally during the review period. The Greek reinsurance segment is dominated by treaty reinsurance, which accounted for 81.3% of written premium in 2013, with facultative reinsurance accounting for the remaining 18.7%. During the review period, the treaty reinsurance category recorded a CAGR of -3.8%, whereas facultative reinsurance recorded a CAGR of -8.5%.
Request for Sample: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/reinsurance-in-greece-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2809#requestSample
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Greece:
It provides historical values for Greece's reinsurance segment for the report's 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Greece's reinsurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Greekd its growth prospects.
Reasons to buy
Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Greek reinsurance segment and each sector within it
Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Greek reinsurance segment
Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories
Gain insights into key regulations governing the Greek insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future
In the absence of any major natural disasters, and following the economic impact of the global financial and eurozone sovereign debt crises, the amount of premium ceded to reinsurers decreased at a review-period CAGR of -4.8%.
The segment is dominated by treaty reinsurance, which accounted for a market share of 81.3% in written premium terms in 2013; facultative reinsurance accounted for the remaining 18.7%.
Every reinsurance company domiciled in Greece has to be incorporated as a Société Anonyme (SA) or mutual reinsurance cooperative.
The Greek insurance industry is expected to recover over the forecast period (2013–2018), registering a CAGR of 1.7% over the forecast period.
The reinsurance segment is governed by Legislative Decree 400/1970.
The regulatory changes in the reinsurance segment supplied new challenges and opportunities with respect to competitive differentiation.