Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/20/2017 -- The green data center is a warehouse for storage, administration, and distribution of data in which electrical and computer systems are used to minimize power and carbon footprint. The construction and operation of a green data center includes progressive technologies and strategies that help IT organizations to reduce environmental impact by gauging, scheduling, and implementing initiatives around data center environment. A green data center provides the same features and capabilities as that of a typical data center, however, it consumes less energy and space, and the design and operations are environmentally friendly. The key market drivers include increasing consumption of electricity, stringent environmental regulations, increase demand for data storage management, and rising energy cost. However, lack of awareness about the benefits of green data center, high initial cost, and incompatibility with present data center is expected to hinder the market growth.
Early buyers will receive 20% customization on this report
The report segments the global green data center market on the basis of solutions, end user, industry verticals, and geography. Based on solutions, the market is classified into cooling, network technologies, servers and power backups, and others. End users are classified into cloud server providers, colocation providers, and enterprises. Industry verticals are sub segmented into healthcare and life sciences, banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), IT & telecom, public sector, and others. Geographic breakdown and deep analysis of each of the aforesaid segments is included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Get PDF of this Report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/2481
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Digital Realty Trust, Inc., IBM Corporation, Hitachi Ltd., Cisco System, Inc., Hewlett-Packard Inc., DuPont Fabros Technology, CyrusOne, Eaton Corporation, Dell Inc., and EMC Corporation are also provided in this report.
- To define, describe, and forecast the global green data center market on the basis of solution, end user, industry verticals, and geography.
- Market analysis involving major markets and the usage of operations analytics intelligence in the industry.
- Geographically, the green data center market is analyzed based on various regions which consists- North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- Exhaustive analysis of the global green data center market by solution helps in understanding the types of solutions that are currently being used along with the variants that would gain prominence in the future.
- Competitive intelligence helps in understanding the competitive scenario across the geographies.
- Comprehensive analysis of all the regions are provided that determines the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Key market players within the green data center market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analysed thoroughly, which helps in understanding competitive outlook of global market.