New Retailing market report from Euromonitor International: "Grocery Retailers in Azerbaijan"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/29/2013 -- In 2012, the main factor driving the growth of grocery retailers continued to be increasing number of chained outlets and attractive price promotions offered by chained retailers, especially by supermarkets. Attractive promotions such as price discounts on selected items every week such as buy-one-get-one-half price, or even buy-one-get-one-free were offered by chained companies over the review period. The current value growth registered in 2012 of 8% was higher than the review period CAGR of...
Euromonitor International's Grocery Retailers in Azerbaijan report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Modern Grocery Retailers, Traditional Grocery Retailers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Grocery Retailers market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retailing in Poland
- Global Home Improvement and Gardening Supplies Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2016
- Global Online Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2016
- Global Other General Retailers Market Size & Forecast to 2015
- Household Products in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Tobacco in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Personal Care in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Global Duty-Free RetailersMarket Size and Forecast to 2016
- Global Duty Free Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2015
- Global Other Specialist Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2016