New Retailing market report from Euromonitor International: "Grocery Retailers in Bosnia-Herzegovina"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/04/2015 -- In 2014 grocery retailers continued to be affected by the same trends which drove the category over the review period, the strongest of which was the expansion of modern grocery retailers value share at the expense of traditional grocery retailers. The fact that the economy failed to make any significant progress in 2014 and the consequences of the large-scale spring flooding of urban areas contributed most to the overall decline of value sales of grocery retailers.
Konzum, Bingo and Mercator-BH were leading grocery retailers in the country with respective value shares of 14%, 11% and 6% in 2014. Konzum invested most in the development of its chain in Bosnia-Herzegovina over the review period, typically targeting prime locations. Bingo, the largest domestically-owned grocery retailer in the country, followed a different strategy, avoiding expensive locations and focusing on offering consumers the best prices, presenting itself as the protector of domestic manufacturers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Trends which shaped grocery retailers in the country during the review period are likely to continue to affect the category over the forecast period. The popularity of modern grocery formats will continue to grow, with convenience stores witnessing the strongest growth. Independents will increasingly struggle to compete with chained players, which will continue to target urban neighbourhoods, the last haven of independents.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Grocery Retailers industry in Bosnia-Herzegovina with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Grocery Retailers industry in Bosnia-Herzegovina, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Grocery Retailers in Bosnia-Herzegovina market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- How is grocery retailing performing in Bosnia-Herzegovina?
- Are consumers switching towards more convenient grocery channels?
- Are independent and family run grocery stores coming under pressure in Bosnia-Herzegovina?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Grocery Retailers in Russia
- Grocery Retailers in Turkey
- Retailing in Germany
- Retailing in Poland
- Retailing in Taiwan