Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/03/2012 -- Grocery retailers in Bulgaria focuses mainly on hypermarkets and supermarkets. During 2011, the major developments in grocery retailers were the expansion of multinational chained hypermarkets such as Kaufland and Billa and the entry of new multinational players such as Carrefour and Lidl, each of which quickly opened a number of outlets in all major Bulgarian cities. Having already saturated demand in Sofia and Bulgaria's two other major cities Varna and Plovdiv, Bulgaria's leading grocery...
Euromonitor International's Grocery Retailers in Bulgaria report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Modern Grocery Retailers, Traditional Grocery Retailers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Grocery Retailers market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Other General Retailers Market Size & Forecast to 2015
- Household Products in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Tobacco in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Personal Care in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Global Duty Free Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2015
- Global Discount, Variety Store, and General Merchandise Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2015
- Global Other Specialist Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2015
- Online Retailers in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Online Retailers in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Online Retailers in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide